The Run Trrrrribute Joint + More News

Announcements and updates.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: The Run Trrribute Joint + More News

Postby SIFTER » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:39 am

Well, actually, there could be a "best animation of the month thing where, each month, the best and longest animation made so far can be flashed and be featured to the channel. That could motivate people to animate more and thus more activity animation wise.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Daniël » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 am

Fucking awesome joint! Really impressed Firecracker and Horsie, they brought some very cool effects. It was all really well done, those just stood out to me.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Re: The Run Trrrribute Joint + More News

Postby Lush » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:00 am

Not sure how ethical it is, but yous could re-upload some of the videos that were posted on the A.Net channel, like the featured works of Senzo, FC etc. and also the BBODD4 seeing as I organized it and it was posted right before the move.
Last edited by Lush on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Team | Forum Rules | Pivot | Flash | PM
Add me on Skype: Rez.dd
LushOffline
Former Top Dawg
Honorary

Re: The Run Trrrribute Joint + More News

Postby Jojishi » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:13 am

It would be nice to see them up there, but if DA gives us too much trouble it might not be worth it. The videos are on YouTube anyway which is what matters most at the moment. If we really wanted to, it might not be an issue because he mostly signed for the rights to the site and rights to the channel. This doesn't mean he has the rights to the animations, right?
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Lord » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:06 am

Sifter wrote:Well, actually, there could be a "best animation of the month thing where, each month, the best and longest animation made so far can be flashed and be featured to the channel. That could motivate people to animate more and thus more activity animation wise.

That's actually a good idea. The Youtube channel needs more activity.

Jojishi wrote:It would be nice to see them up there, but if DA gives us too much trouble it might not be worth it. The videos are on YouTube anyway which is what matters most at the moment. If we really wanted to, it might not be an issue because he mostly signed for the rights to the site and rights to the channel. This doesn't mean he has the rights to the animations, right?

I think he does have rights to the videos on Youtube...
BUT!...
He didn't make the animations, they belong to the person that made them. I don't think he could complain if we posted the animation up on the new channel if we asked the permission of the creator of the animation and flashed it and added music and stuff.
That's what I think anyway.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: The Run Trrrrribute Joint + More News

Postby tuna » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:09 am

yeah exactly, he owns the youtube channel, he doesn't own us, by extension, our products.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Juke » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 am

We can easily take the latest DDC11 and put it on the channel. Stickid flashed it, the animators wouldn't mind if we used it, we have permission. Also the separate animation flashed on TheDemonTube we can definitely use, we have permission from Senzo and the other animators to use the animations and flash them, it was up to us where we wanted to upload them, we can upload them to another channel if we wanted.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby FlamingSosej2732 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 am

If theres ever a run tribute joint 2, count me in! thats just "if" u guys decide to make another! i don't wanna encourage anyone to make a part 2 or anything, but if u were planning count me in! ;3
FlamingSosej2732Offline
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Announcements