The Run Trrrrribute Joint + More News

Announcements and updates.

Moderator: Rank Team

The Run Trrrrribute Joint + More News

Postby Juke » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Hey Everyone, I just finished flashing the Run Tribute Joint that was actually finished a good while ago. It got passed on to me for flashing only a few days ago so I just decided to do it quickly and put it out there!
You can check it out here:
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

Also if you haven't noticed, it's on a brand new channel. The last Channel we had was still linked to Animator.net, as you would have to type in AnimatorNetwork to actually find the channel. So now we have our own brand new channel TDDchannel! All of our future content will be published there. So go subscribe! Channel art will be coming soon.
Lastly, I would like to say thank you and fair well to Lush who recently decided to retire from his Administrator position. He felt that he could no longer fully participate as a staff member as he will be very busy in the near future. He did a great job fulfilling his role and I couldn't have asked for anything more!
Thanks,
Juke
JukeOffline
Honorary

Re: The Run Trribute Joint + More News

Postby The Black Mamba » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Great way to kick off the new channel, glad to see this project is finally flashed and uploaded.
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby SIFTER » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 pm

My second entry kind of killed the joint. I'm sorry about that. The flashing is cool, also. Though, I feel like the music doesn't fit. I can't really explain it. It's like that FA run joint kinda feel is absent in there, even the DD feel is not really there. It's good, but not as good as I expected it to be. But I don't know. The music is cool, but doesn't feel like it fits. The intro was well animated, so you have that. Forgot to mention how MCToast's part was mind blowing.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Cheese » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah. MCToast's part blew me away. Although, my computer crashed bout half way through his part.
My computer cant comprehend the level of awesomeness at play.
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby Anton » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:13 pm

The first part of firecracker just made my eyes burst.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Lush » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

It's worth noting everyone had 3 days to animate while MCToast had the joint for months, regardless still some fantastic 3D.

Thanks for flashing it Juke and for the farewell!
The Team | Forum Rules | Pivot | Flash | PM
Add me on Skype: Rez.dd
LushOffline
Former Top Dawg
Honorary

Postby Senzo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

I wonder how the hell and how much time does MCToast take to make all of the 3D. Also, I loved Firecracker´s idea, that was pretty original. Perhaps the song does not fit well but the flashing was decent nonetheless.
SenzoOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Amir » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:36 pm

That was so awesome! I liked Horsie's part a lot! Most impressive one was of course MCToast's part. The smoke effect was amazing, the rest of the 3D was pretty cool too.
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Postby Raymond » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Wow this surprised me. There's quite a few really original parts in this. I particularly liked Gary's part with Sonic, the way he expressed the excitement of sonic was perfect imo. It looked really convincing.

Also Firecrackers parts stuck out to me, mainly his second one. The effect he used was really crisp and clean. I loved it.

McToast had a really cool part too, the smoke is phenomenal, but the 3D looked a little confusing at times.

Either way I think you all did a great job on this! Good job on the flashing too Juke. I'm happy this didn't take as long as the last Blood Collab lol.

Edit: Also I really wanted to say how much I appreciate what Lush did for this place. Without him I'm not sure how long this community would have lasted. It's possible this forum may not have become what it is today without Lush. It was awesome running Animator.net with you, and I really enjoyed having you on the team here at the new forum. Try and keep in touch man. <3
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Gary » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 pm

I completely forgot this joint existed. It's nice too see how it turned out!

And I hope you have a good time in the future Lush man.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mat » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 pm

I love you MCToast.

Firecracker had some cool effects too. I might try something like that out when I get some time.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby tuna » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:38 am

oh god my part is so outdated ;~; made as a beginner in june

the rest of it was really cool. mctoast did a great job on the 3d also.
idk why everyone is saying the music wasn't so good, while it was a bit mainstream etc, it fitted quite nice with the theme of running.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Lush » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 am

Raymond wrote:Also I really wanted to say how much I appreciate what Lush did for this place. Without him I'm not sure how long this community would have lasted. It's possible this forum may not have become what it is today without Lush. It was awesome running Animator.net with you, and I really enjoyed having you on the team here at the new forum. Try and keep in touch man. <3

Thanks brother, means a lot! I should be around for a bit for the next few weeks but after that I'll have little to no time but I'll try my best.
The Team | Forum Rules | Pivot | Flash | PM
Add me on Skype: Rez.dd
LushOffline
Former Top Dawg
Honorary

Postby Caleb » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:00 am

Run trrrrrrrrribute.

Good thing we have a new youtube channel! This was really fun to watch as well, g'job to everyone who participated.

Sad to see you go Lush, you were one of the better staff members in my book. Good luck with everything you'll be doing from here on!
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Waffles Mgee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:10 am

I loved it, though I think Wraybies' part was a bit off. Y'know, not running in a run joint.

Here's hoping we can grace this channel with a second video soon; the Walks of Life!
Waffles MgeeOffline
Gold Member
VIP

Next

Return to Announcements