Dance With The Shadows - Released

Announcements and updates.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Dance With The Shadows (Leader chosen)

Postby Ray » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:39 pm

So easy to get off topic even when the topic is shadow lith.

I was just tempted to say "lock please"
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby tuna » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:33 pm

is it cool if i split my piv file into peices because i sorta need to alternate my frame rate, some bits look better at 16 and some better at 21. i'll try to keep it as consistent as possible but for now i only need to split it into 2
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Setto » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Ray wrote:So easy to get off topic even when the topic is shadow lith.

I was just tempted to say "lock please"

Pls no
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Mat » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Did someone say lock please?
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Lithium » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Tuna wrote:is it cool if i split my piv file into peices because i sorta need to alternate my frame rate, some bits look better at 16 and some better at 21. i'll try to keep it as consistent as possible but for now i only need to split it into 2

That's fine.

Also to whoever asked previously, yes you can change/add your own background however you want. At some point you'll have to keep it kind of dark though since Shadowlith lurks in the dark. But you can really turn the tables however you want - if you want Shadowlith to have powers to come out of the shadows and fight in a light coloured BG, so be it. The important thing is that the animation is about Shadowlith. How you storyboard it idc.

Also everyone PM/Message me or comment here your base stks so I can kill you all. Thx.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Juke » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:12 am

I'm going to give this a shot actually. No promises though lol.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby SIFTER » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:44 am

https://www.mediafire.com/?89wql2f6arzb67y
If you guys would be so kind, please read the script and tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change to make things as relevant to your entries as possible.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby tuna » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:52 am

Sifter wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/?89wql2f6arzb67y
If you guys would be so kind, please read the script and tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change to make things as relevant to your entries as possible.

that is a
VERY
cool script. i do like it man its nice to see a complex entry and plot like yours :) my entry was gonna end with the devil exiting lith's body and leaving to fight firecracker, idk if that affects yours but probs not
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:58 am

Supposedly, we should all affect our entries so as to make everything as cohesive as possible.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Leo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:47 am

The script looks great ,Sifter.
BTW you joint with T.01 in the Shadow Lith?
LeoOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby SIFTER » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:54 am

No, including him is just a way to make my entry cohesive.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Llama » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:09 am

i mean im jointing with people and we all decided to die so idk
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:55 am

Ehm, Sifter, why is the link for the script not accesible anymore?
I can't seem to open it.
Leads me to nowhere...
Halp.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Lord » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 pm

I can't see that script. Word Online won't let me.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby SIFTER » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Works for me. Guess I'll just directly paste it here.
Spoiler:
Project script: Shadowlith vs Mark.
Summary  .....................................................................................................................................................
Mark hires a Wu to assassinate Lith as a mean to observe and study the foe's tactics before making a move. What is he to discover; what the foe is to tell him, is nothing to be taken for granted.

Events .....................................................................................................................................................                                                                                                                                                      
  1. The Wu is looking for the target. Flashback kicks in: Mark threatens him to expose his identity to the Bert soldiers if he doesn't find him. Pleasant rewards if he kills Lith.
  2. Suddently, the Wu is getting a hollow and dark feeling within his heart, and everything becomes dark round him. He understands that, based on Mark's description, Lith has found him instead.
  3. He readies his blade, and takes his defensive pose. Afraid of the unknown.
  4. A second passes and nothing happens. He takes another second to look around—his defensive pose is still on—only to realise he's in a different realm. The people that fought him in the past (shadowlith1) are there, looking so desparate and hollow.
  5. Looking at the imagery made him feel desparate and afraid. His defense has become weaker, resulting in a weaker stance, and likely weaker attacks.
  6. His feeling has gotten more severe, ultimately to be a good meal for Lith's darkness to feed on. Lith finally appears.
  7. Wu's gotten alarmed, and started to panic. He throws his slashes left and right without thinking. Lith evades ever so easily as if it was nothing.
  8. Just as Lith started to touch the Wu, the Wu reflexively evaded and quickly rushed to a fallen fighter to hide behind. He's already consumed.
  9. Just as Lith turns his back, he is hit with a laser beam which source he somehow can not define.
  10. Again, another one from another spot. He consumes a bit of his darkness to lighten up the place a bit.
  11. The moment he finished, he was knocked off on his head. Appears to be a kick from T.01.
  12. Lith grabs T.01 from his curly hair to teach him a lesson, and to ask him questions, but he was hit by another laser beam on his arm. He releases T.01.
  13. Lith turns around only to find Mark running round him.
  14. Lith speed-dashes to Mark's direction, but Mark evades it.
  15. T.01 throws a Kinetic attack from afar to distract Lith, and Mark manages to land a hit. It does not seem to be that effective.
  16. Lith prepares his consecutive dash attack (like in the first collab, in Lithium's entry. he dashed left and right so quickly to hit two people simultaneously), and T.01 prepares his Kinetic shield. Mark turns on his slow-motion mode from his wrist gadget. The attack starts.
  17. First hit: T.01's shield took the hit and bounced Lith off, making his second attack triple as fast.
  18. Second hit: Slow motion on, Mark turns on his second gear, making his scouter and wrist gadget turn green, and Lith's movements a bit slower. He manages to evade, throwing Lith way too far, leaving more time for him or T.01 to react.
  19. Third hit: It's Mark's turn again. He Turns off second gear (it comsumes slightly more power). He makes the mistake of grabbing Lith's arm to toss him away. While touching him, Mark's eyes start to burn out in black. Making him so feeble.
  20. Fourth hit: T.01 opens up his kinetic shield and closes it the moment Lith eaches him to contain him while Mark recovers.
  21. Fifth hit: Lithium Broke out of the shield to rush to Mark, but he was already gone. Lith stops.
  22. Lith starts wandering about the place trying to find Mark between the desparate souls of the fallen.
  23. T.01 takes the opportunity to hit Lith from the back, but he passes out from one single elbow.
  24. The Wu stands up, out of nowhere, to throw his blade at Lith. Making a good distraction, and his second death wish.
  25. He catches the blade, and he recieves one strong kick in the ribs throwing him at a huge distance. Mark was using his slow-mo gadget, and the action was seen in real time.
  26. Mark lands on his feet, and ends up getting the same treatment.
  27. He lies on his side, aching in pain. He glances at his partners from afar, only to find them in the same position as his. Not being able to move. Lith walks in.
  28. "Not a bad fight, for a mortal like me. Eh, Lithium?" says Mark
  29. "I am not Lithium. I am not even Shadowlith. I am but a foreshadowing of Shadowlith's darkness withing his heart. Call me Darklith."says Darklith.
  30. Darklith makes a gesture with his hand, and some sort of a portal shows up.
  31. "The one you're looking for is already fighting someone else. Have a good watch." Says Darklith.
  32. Mark looks up, and he gets shocked.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements