Dance With The Shadows - Released

Announcements and updates.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Dance With The Shadows - I quit

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 am

Was that a question?
Just because lith doesn't want to animate anymore it doesn't mean we should all loose our motivation aswell about the Collab.
He made that for us, not for himself.
So respect that and carry on. God damn.

Np lith. I understand you.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Mr. Grape Soda » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:27 am

As much as hearing that disappoints me, I can very much understand where you're coming from.

However, that won't stop me from trying to finish my entry.
Mr. Grape SodaOffline
Active
Active

Postby Juke » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:41 am

Expected this to be honest.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:42 am

ripperinoripperino
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:44 am

Juke wrote:Expected this to be honest.

Fuck you.

What did you ever do for the site?! huh? did you organise something ? did you flash the pivotpoints yet? bro. what do you want? do you want to fight ? You suck as admin. You're one of the reasons why I don't want to stay in this "staff" team anymore.

You guys really are the worst.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Juke » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:56 am

What fucking drugs are you on? Can I get some of those?
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Juke wrote:What fucking drugs are you on? Can I get some of those?

the drug is called: you.are.a.son.of.a.bitch.

this guy just banned me, so I could: "calm down". You banned me for your own personal reasons.
what a great admin you are. Great work on everthing you did for the site.

Honestly, I am sorry that I am carrying out my frustration and aggression on this thread. But I am done with this shit. TDD is about to go down with that staff we currently have and especially with these 2 admins we have right now.

This is no prank. This is no joke. This is my true opinion about the shit which is going on here.
For real. FUCK YOU JUKE
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Juke » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Okay, I have no idea what your angle is or where this is coming from.
Lithium gives up on the collab and then I comment saying I expected it to happen. Suddenly the whole decline of DD (89.72 posts per day, 1.42 members per day, 3.63 topics per day) is happening because a collab that you were excited about failed. If you haven't noticed this always happens it is nothing new. Now for some reason you think I'm a terrible admin because of this.
The points your backing up for this statement don't even make sense. What do I host? The Blood Collab 3, it failed (I can't hold a gun to users heads and force them to animate when they don't want to). You might have forgotten I hosted the dojodemon collab over here which is arguably the best collab we have ever done. What did I ever do for this site? Create it and administrate it.
Now you suddenly think I'm a shit admin because I haven't flashed pivot points? I said I was going to flash it in the future, I never confirmed a date, it was only a month ago and I was waiting on it to get bigger so the compilation would be bigger. You asked me if I could flash it a few days ago, I even told you I am busy at the moment and I'll see what happens on SATURDAY WHICH IS TODAY.

I didn't ban you so you would calm down where did you get that from? I banned you because you came on to me on skype acting like an immature child giving me abuse with no reasons why. Every point you made has nothing to back it up.
Also yes as admin, everything I do is based off my personal reason, or let's rename that an opinion. As an admin my opinion actually matters because I am the one who takes action. So it's not like that's something outrageous.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Pop » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Juke wrote:Okay, I have no idea what your angle is or where this is coming from.
Lithium gives up on the collab and then I comment saying I expected it to happen. Suddenly the whole decline of DD (89.72 posts per day, 1.42 members per day, 3.63 topics per day) is happening because a collab that you were excited about failed. If you haven't noticed this always happens it is nothing new. Now for some reason you think I'm a terrible admin because of this.
The points your backing up for this statement don't even make sense. What do I host? The Blood Collab 3, it failed (I can't hold a gun to users heads and force them to animate when they don't want to). What did I ever do for this site? Create it and administrate it.
Now you suddenly think I'm a shit admin because I haven't flashed pivot points? I said I was going to flash it in the future, I never confirmed a date, it was only a month ago and I was waiting on it to get bigger so the compilation would be bigger. You asked me if I could flash it a few days ago, I even told you I am busy at the moment and I'll see what happens on SATURDAY WHICH IS TODAY.

I didn't ban you so you would calm down where did you get that from? I banned you because you came on to me on skype acting like an immature child giving me abuse with no reasons why. Every point you made has nothing to back it up.
Also yes as admin, everything I do is based off my personal reason, or let's rename that an opinion. As an admin my opinion actually matters because I am the one who takes action. So it's not like that's something outrageous.

Please Juke please unban him if its possible. I really liked that he was on the Rank Team and such. I feel that it was kinda of un called for but hes a good animator and a great friend to me so please.
PopOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Blademaster asked to be removed from the Rank Team himself.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Pop » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Oh. I didn't know, sorry for the assumption.
PopOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Carl » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:31 pm

So Blademaster gets banned for flipping Juke off. Makes sense.
Tbh that's just power abusing. If you two are having beef, just sort it out in private, but banning is retarded, even when everything that Chris said was true.
CarlOffline
Active
Active

Postby tuna » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:38 pm

well this is p fucked... the collab can still be a success without liths entry. idk why BM is getting upset too, i thought everything was running smoothly and you're suddenly coming out with this? if you have private reasons to quit running RS clan and quitting RT then cool but it was going very well and the forum is active so idk why you're having an angry bash at juke tbh
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Lithium » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Tuna wrote:well this is p fucked... the collab can still be a success without liths entry.

Exactly this, sorry for you whiny bitches saying you "Despise me" for giving up but it doesn't really matter does it? I'm one person, my entry or hosting of the collab doesn't change anything. I came back for my own personal nostalgia trip and wanted to host a final big event with sharpshooter, my nostalgia fest has gotten boring and I want to be clear of having any link to this collab now, as I don't want to be responsible for not animating and letting you all down later on. Might as well say it now. Pivot is boring, pivot is not fun for me. I came back and made some freestyles and had fun, but I've got shit to do now with my life and I don't want to focus on this site anymore.

Just someone continue it from me and still make entries, collect the pivs, organize the flasher and finish this bitch up. Not hard. Don't go attacking me, I am a loving man. Spread love, not hate.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Besides, your man Sifter's got a plan B: Instead of Lith's entry being the absolute finale, why not just turn it into a join? Each participant who's finished his entry can animate himself being killed by Shadowlith in the joint.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements