Other Programs Section

Announcements and updates.

Moderator: Rank Team

Other Programs Section

Postby Raymond » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:26 pm

I've changed the Flash section to accommodate all forms of animation software, rather than just Flash. I know we don't have many animators who use anything other than Pivot or Flash, but if you are interested in being ranked, the Rank Team will attempt to judge you based of their general knowledge of animation. As of right now I can't say which Rank Team members will be familiar with anything other than Flash or Pivot, but all the animation fundamentals still apply regardless of the animation software used and they will do their best to rank you accordingly. Just remember this forum is based around Pivot.

I've removed the Other Programs Section that was near the bottom of the forum and moved all the threads to the new Freestyle section. If you have something new to share and want it to be ranked, either make a new thread in the Beginners Hall or let one of the staff members know so they can move your old thread for you. And I encourage you to make something new so we can see your current skill level.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Re: Other Programs Section

Postby Gary » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 am

Was wondering when this was gonna happen, and it's p cool to see it finally go through
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Return to Announcements