All of my animations so far

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

All of my animations so far

Postby ZeroZephyrum » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:47 am

Hi, these are all of the animations I've made so far, I'm still really bad at this so I haven't really bothered posting in even beginner yet but here

http://imgur.com/a/VNzgu

I didn't wanna try and mess with the spoiler tag and stuff because effort, but the whole album of my stuff is in that link.
Begone.. With the Thunderclap!

ZeroZephyrumOffline
Active
Active

Re: All of my animations so far

Postby Cheese » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:04 pm

If you want people to rank your stuff, you should put it in the beginner's hall.
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby ZeroZephyrum » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 pm

AbsolutelyCheese wrote:If you want people to rank your stuff, you should put it in the beginner's hall.

I'm not looking to be ranked just yet because I know how bad I am :) I'm gonna try and improve first before I ask for people to rank me.

ZeroZephyrumOffline
Active
Active

Postby Cressel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:34 am

You need to work on all the basics, first of all try to move every single joint(dot) every frame so the stick doesn't look stiff, it helps the stickman to feel more realistic. It can be a bit difficult at first to notice if you're moving all the joints so make sure to check the frames over and over to spot if you missed some.
Easing is increasing and decreasing the spacing of the movements smoothly so there's kind of an acceleration on the movement, it improves a lot how a movement looks.

Check out the Tutorials section of the forum, I'm sure you'll find helpful tips around there.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby ZeroZephyrum » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 am

Cressel wrote:You need to work on all the basics, first of all try to move every single joint(dot) every frame so the stick doesn't look stiff, it helps the stickman to feel more realistic. It can be a bit difficult at first to notice if you're moving all the joints so make sure to check the frames over and over to spot if you missed some.
Easing is increasing and decreasing the spacing of the movements smoothly so there's kind of an acceleration on the movement, it improves a lot how a movement looks.

Check out the Tutorials section of the forum, I'm sure you'll find helpful tips around there.

Thanks for the advice, I'll check those out when I'm a bit more awake, half asleep at the moment .-.

ZeroZephyrumOffline
Active
Active

Return to Pivot Freestyle