training

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

training

Postby -▲- » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:32 am

-▲-Offline
Professional
Professional

Re: training

Postby Amir » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 am

That was great! The first punch was pretty weak but the reaction of the punching bag fits the punch, so good job. The kick looked really good, but I felt it could have more power, if you just bend the back a little it'll be better but overall great fighting moves, the effects were pretty nice too. Make another animations like that pls :)
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 am

Nice animation man.
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby Ussay » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:28 pm

That smoothness is pretty good indeed 0:
UssayOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Ashero » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Amir wrote:That was great! The first punch was pretty weak but the reaction of the punching bag fits the punch, so good job. The kick looked really good, but I felt it could have more power, if you just bend the back a little it'll be better but overall great fighting moves, the effects were pretty nice too. Make another animations like that pls :)

hes vets dont tell him what to do
AsheroOffline
new scrooge
VIP

Postby Stickly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 am

Ashero wrote:
Amir wrote:That was great! The first punch was pretty weak but the reaction of the punching bag fits the punch, so good job. The kick looked really good, but I felt it could have more power, if you just bend the back a little it'll be better but overall great fighting moves, the effects were pretty nice too. Make another animations like that pls :)

He's giving him simple advice and constructive criticism. He is perfectly fine how he is.

I loved this animation loads, the fluidity and power balanced itself for me. Overall very eye pleasing.
My Animation Thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4795
SticklyOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Mat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 am

Ashero wrote:

Even a low beginner can give constructive criticism, no animator here is perfect at spotting their own flaws.

That was actually one of my favorite animations from you to be honest. It would have been fine in your thread in my opinion.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Jon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 am

Ashero wrote:hes vets dont tell him what to do

You're a fucking idiot, and it's starting to piss me off.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Gary » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Ashero wrote:

What the fuck Ashero. Don't be a cunt.

Anyways, I really liked that man. Probably my favourite anim from you.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Ashero » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Jon wrote:

I mean, nice job. The things I noticed are that sometimes, the left glove would go past the body when it seemed (to me) that the fighter wasn't spinning. Also, during the fire punch (blow, please idk) the bag wheels (pulley) didn't move. I think it would have been nice if you used the fire effect you used in your spoiler; the dragon transformation. The fluff seemed to fall as if it was heavier than irl. When the fighter kicked the punching bag, and the quote was meant to be a joke. Cunt away. Sorry. (sleep
AsheroOffline
new scrooge
VIP

Postby Raymond » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Ashero wrote:
Jon wrote:

I mean, nice job. The things I noticed are that sometimes, the left glove would go past the body when it seemed (to me) that the fighter wasn't spinning. Also, during the fire punch (blow, please idk) the bag wheels (pulley) didn't move. I think it would have been nice if you used the fire effect you used in your spoiler; the dragon transformation. The fluff seemed to fall as if it was heavier than irl. When the fighter kicked the punching bag, and the quote was meant to be a joke. Cunt away. Sorry. (sleep

I really wish people would read over their comments a second time before hitting the submit button and evaluate on if that comment is relevant to the thread. So many people don't do this and it causes problems. Inside jokes don't work on a forum that has a large community because some people who aren't in on your "joke" will not understand the "joke" and your comment will look stupid to them. So please, re-read your posts. I've seen you do this a couple times now.

Awesome animation DD15x. In my opinion this is thread worthy. I love how fluid the combo is and how much force was put into that spin kick. Great use of momentum man. This animation really impressed me.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Ashero you don't even post animations here. You gotta do that before you talk up every topic, getting in arguments with staff. Common man. (thumbsdown
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby Anton » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:18 pm

I think there is a momentum issue just before the spin kick. The vertically placed foot at high speed couldn't slow him down, except if this moment was a slow motion.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Ashero » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:19 pm

7Th Day wrote:Ashero you don't even post animations here. You gotta do that before you talk up every topic, getting in arguments with staff. Common man. (thumbsdown

I do! (surprised Check the beginner's portal! This is SP all over again. Gotta work on my attitude
AsheroOffline
new scrooge
VIP

Postby Cressel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 am

I don't understand why you keep freestyling all of this. Outstanding job as usual.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Next

Return to Pivot Freestyle