syragdvbjknd

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: syragdvbjknd

Postby Horsie » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:03 pm

(hmmm wowowoiwowowo (thumbsup (hmmm (hmmm (hmmm (hmmm (hmmm
HorsieOffline
Fabulous
VIP

Postby SIFTER » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:20 pm

MCToast wrote:Why would someone slice the sun in half?

Creativity. That's called creativity.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Mitch » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 pm

MCToast wrote:Why would someone slice the sun in half?

Because it was red and that ain't right man.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Jojishi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:23 am

Everything looks very clean and the 3D seems proportionate. The things that stood out to me were the little spark when the sword was unsheathed, and the subtle glow that the ground emitted from the sunlight. Lots of people wouldn't even consider those details, but you did and it adds so much more to the animation. Well done man.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Anton » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:58 am

Is this intentional that the forward leg stops that brutally when the guy do the slash ?
It looks a little odd imo.

And you should create an hemisphere stick, and put them as two separate parts for the sun, because its disappearing effect is wierd.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Gage » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 am

Have my children so that we can devour them together in the burning sunrise while we chainsaw each other <3
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Tom » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 am

DragonCheesecake wrote:Have my children so that we can devour them together in the burning sunrise while we chainsaw each other <3

Too bad, he's having mine.

Anyways, I love the whole thing. There's something about that small trail that works so good, looks like they work better on the longer
and more lean swords. Great job on the BG too, though it moved a bit too much imo, movements wise everything else was great.
TomOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby XElite109 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Reaper that looks pretty nice man and ik how you hate when I put the the arms in when I do my 3d but I think that's what should have been done in this case only a slight bit though cause even though the sword looks 3d and the sheath the arm doesn't it seems to just simply move forward the problem is the right arm doesn't have its elbow towards the camera instead I has I tucked towards him which kinda ruins the illusion, if the arm was going inwards towards the sword then moved forward you might have been able to pull it off I also think a few movements to the beards angle would have helped quite a lot the beard to appear stuck facing the camera therefore his head was turned to us the whole time even though his body has been moving to the side through out the entire animation if you move it to make it seem he's turning it'll look great cause ATM he's being creepy looking at us all like that lol. (big grin
E: during the motion he grabs the sword the thumb is over the hilt which wouldn't really be possible to get to the position during removal of the blade unless he some how managed to flip it during mid motion. I'm not too sure about about the ending pose cause his sword seems to be on the bended arm which would mean that he switched arms again during mid motion
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Previous

Return to Pivot Freestyle