Animation Points

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: PivotPoints

Postby Setto » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:48 am

I find it hilarious that Rix submits this in pivotpoints and snipes the first place spot from Tol and Kuro lol
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Blademaster » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:15 am

Setto wrote:I find it hilarious that Rix submits this in pivotpoints and snipes the first place spot from Tol and Kuro lol

Imagine how much time he spend on that shit. I mean 120 points may be a bit much I know. But dude....

I guess nobody even think about PivotPoints anymore... so yeah, looks like Rix-sama finished it off in one blow.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Re: Animation Points

Postby Finom » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Welp, huge props to Rix for finishing PP with a bang
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby elixir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Blademaster wrote:
Setto wrote:I find it hilarious that Rix submits this in pivotpoints and snipes the first place spot from Tol and Kuro lol

Imagine how much time he spend on that shit. I mean 120 points may be a bit much I know. But dude....

I guess nobody even think about PivotPoints anymore... so yeah, looks like Rix-sama finished it off in one blow.

pivot points came out around 2 months ago, his episode 0 came out 6 months ago, he submitted episode 1 for points, but i thought one of the rules was that the animations posted for points had to be made specifically for points, he said that he has been working on that anim on and off for 6 months, how could he know that pivot points was going to become a thing 6 months ago, when pp came out only 2 months ago, obviously this was not made specifically for points, but as a followup from ep 0, and an addition to his 'tale of the forgotten series' I don't think it's fair that someone can completely knock out all competition with 1 animation that doesn't even follow the rules
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Setto » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Elixir wrote:
Blademaster wrote:

pivot points came out around 2 months ago, his episode 0 came out 6 months ago, he submitted episode 1 for points, but i thought one of the rules was that the animations posted for points had to be made specifically for points, he said that he has been working on that anim on and off for 6 months, how could he know that pivot points was going to become a thing 6 months ago, when pp came out only 2 months ago, obviously this was not made specifically for points, but as a followup from ep 0, and an addition to his 'tale of the forgotten series' I don't think it's fair that someone can completely knock out all competition with 1 animation that doesn't even follow the rules

Honestly I thought this too but I don't think it matters so much
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby elixir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Setto wrote:
Elixir wrote:
Blademaster wrote:

maybe because you're in 11th place???

i'd be pissed if this knocked me off 1st place
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Setto » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Elixir wrote:
Setto wrote:

Fair enough but it is then again a 2500 project vs a bunch of small animations. Honestly any who did remarkable patience was ez win. The legitimacy of it is up to Chris to decide
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby elixir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Setto wrote:
Elixir wrote:
Setto wrote:

Fair enough but it is then again a 2500 project vs a bunch of small animations. Honestly any who did remarkable patience was ez win. The legitimacy of it is up to Chris to decide

he didn't have remarkable patience in mind when he made the animation
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Finom » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Elixir I totally catch your drift, and it is indeed pretty unfair in my opinion, but this was simply to get people to not be lazy shits and animate something and post it, not an actual competition. In addition, PP is pretty much dead, as stated above, so what else is there to really do?
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Blademaster » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:41 am

Hype wrote:Elixir I totally catch your drift, and it is indeed pretty unfair in my opinion, but this was simply to get people to not be lazy shits and animate something and post it, not an actual competition. In addition, PP is pretty much dead, as stated above, so what else is there to really do?

Ah you got the point.
Also we discussed that it is allowed to continue old animations and send them in here.
You could just host the next pivotpoints if you want it to be fair.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Setto » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 am

Blademaster wrote:
Hype wrote:Elixir I totally catch your drift, and it is indeed pretty unfair in my opinion, but this was simply to get people to not be lazy shits and animate something and post it, not an actual competition. In addition, PP is pretty much dead, as stated above, so what else is there to really do?

Ah you got the point.
Also we discussed that it is allowed to continue old animations and send them in here.
You could just host the next pivotpoints if you want it to be fair.

Elixir hype i think that sounds like a challenge
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby XElite109 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:52 pm

http://i.imgur.com/tGmYWdD.gif love is blind and it'll take over your mind.
contributor: Front page star: post an animation on imgur/share with the community and try to get on the front page must at least break at least reach it in at least 2 days /Hard/Monster
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby -▲- » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Run Forrest Run!
Animate a run loop
1PP

Slow and Steady
Animate a walk
1PP

-▲-Offline