Animation Library

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Animation Library

Postby Mitch » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:14 am

Yeah your poses remained the same and still look great, but i'm with Rez, I think your spacing was a lot better back in the day.
This is incredible btw.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Juke » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:33 am

Bearded Ninja joint! Let's continue that!
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Phazon » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 am

Juke wrote:Bearded Ninja joint! Let's continue that!

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE. I sent it over to Jojishi a couple of days ago, just to update y'all.
PhazonOffline
Space Pirate
VIP

Postby thebiscotticakeman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 am

nice lists of animations .

some of the animations there are really amazing +1
thebiscotticakemanOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby kellawgs » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 am

Jojishi wrote:You don't know how happy I am to see this, and you picked a good day to upload it. I watched the entire thing and it was so inspiring. It's great that I can come back to this video if I want to see any of your animations (because lots of these were either hosted on a dead server or removed). Your song choice is great and the video editing was fine. Considering the size of the video it's a lot better than what it could have been.

Naughty Kellawgs. You weren't supposed to show that Beard Ninja animation but I'll let it slide. Seeing that DarkBert vs Wu joint at the very end made me want to kick my ass into gear with our DDC12 joint. Sorry to keep you waiting on that.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and felt inspired by it, Jojishi. I figured there would be some fuss over that Beard Ninja one but I seriously thought it would never go anywhere. It's awesome to hear that it's alive, and I hope I can contribute something decent to it finally.

Lush wrote:Watched it all and I just wanna say how fucking awesome your old style was! Kinda disappoints me you made it all slow and smooth before you stopped animating but still great animation nonetheless (where was our joint!?).

Wish animations today were this creative and long, and my god you animated a lot over your time here. Thanks for sharing it!

I didn't throw that joint in there because, if I remember which one you're talking about, my part was extremely small and paled in comparison to yours. I do apologize for my animations getting so slow lately, I don't know how or when that happened tbh.

Mitch wrote:Yeah your poses remained the same and still look great, but i'm with Rez, I think your spacing was a lot better back in the day.
This is incredible btw.

Haha, yeaah. Thanks Mitch!

Juke wrote:Bearded Ninja joint! Let's continue that!

(razz2

thebiscotticakeman wrote:nice lists of animations .

some of the animations there are really amazing +1

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.
frogs settle into the night
kellawgsOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby tuna » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 am

I loved it man, great choice of music. I watched the entire thing, I feel really nostalgic (cry It was awesome watching you improve throughout the video. I recognised a few from around 13-15 minute mark, but I recognised the most from about 21-22 onwards. I never knew you animated so much. Great shit man. I love it.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Marvilicious » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 pm

I really love your style and it was great watching you develop it more and more.
Thank you for putting all of your animations together in one video. I enjoyed every second! (thumbsup
MarviliciousOffline
Lurking cunt
VIP

Postby Silo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 pm

I have to agree with what people are saying,
it is truly amazing to see such a large complilation of ones work, where you can see the style changes throughout the entire video!

<3
-Silo

SiloOffline
I eat grass
I eat grass

Postby Sharp » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Man, some of those at the end almost made me think you were animating with a 3D program or something.

Good job!
SharpOffline
Active
Active

Postby kellawgs » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Tuna wrote:I loved it man, great choice of music. I watched the entire thing, I feel really nostalgic (cry It was awesome watching you improve throughout the video. I recognised a few from around 13-15 minute mark, but I recognised the most from about 21-22 onwards. I never knew you animated so much. Great shit man. I love it.

I'm glad my music choice was praised for the most part. Thanks Tuna (oh you

Marvilicious wrote:I really love your style and it was great watching you develop it more and more.
Thank you for putting all of your animations together in one video. I enjoyed every second! (thumbsup

Yeah one thing I was afraid of before spending a whole day putting it all together was that there wouldn't be a good enough sense of progression, but I'm glad it's there.

Silo wrote:I have to agree with what people are saying,
it is truly amazing to see such a large complilation of ones work, where you can see the style changes throughout the entire video!

<3
-Silo

Haha yeah, it is a pretty neat experiment.

Sharp wrote:Man, some of those at the end almost made me think you were animating with a 3D program or something.

whut
frogs settle into the night
kellawgsOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 pm

AW NIGGA THE POOP BARREL JOINT
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby Caleb » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 am

Oh hey, our joint's here too! It was pretty cool seeing that back. Your other work as well, really amazing to see how your style has progressed. Very inspiring!
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Darksoul » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 pm

(Im SpeechLess)
DarksoulOffline
Active
Active

Postby The Black Mamba » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:59 am

Aye man, what's the first song? I know you put the artists in the credits, at the end, but I can't figure out which song it could be.

Edit: Nvm, I just found it.
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby Jojishi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:36 am

The Black Mamba wrote:Aye man, what's the first song? I know you put the artists in the credits, at the end, but I can't figure out which song it could be.

Edit: Nvm, I just found it.

Says they found it.

Doesn't tell anyone.

(neutral
JojishiOffline
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Freestyle