Test

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Test

Postby Im3000 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:22 pm

What should I do next?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Im3000Offline
Active
Active

Re: Test

Postby elixir » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:11 pm

the kicking guy would fall over, make sure he stays in a balanced pose, i would also add a bit more anticipation for the punches
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:58 pm

Im3000 wrote:What should I do next?

You should make your name visible. Hurts my asian eyes. Actually I don't care that much.

Probably make that guy kick-blocking could go and do a solid jab to the punching-guy's stomach.
Or punching guy can do a swift sweep of kick-guy's foot and pounce on his gams.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Echo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:02 am

This looks really good compared to your other stuff, glad you are getting better man. You could still try to make the stickfigures use their back joints and neck or head joints, to make the movements flow better and look more natural. Also you could use some work on the legs as the guy who is defending him self is just kinda jumping around with no buildup to that small jump, but that's not really too big of a problem, the biggest problem for the animation is that the stickmen upper bodies just move too quick and the movement spacing is wrong, to make them more powerful you have to add more frames before the punch, for example: |-|-|--|--------| -| This will make the movement look more powerful.

Anyway, good luck on improving, you are doing great so far !

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Im3000 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Echo wrote:This looks really good compared to your other stuff, glad you are getting better man. You could still try to make the stickfigures use their back joints and neck or head joints, to make the movements flow better and look more natural. Also you could use some work on the legs as the guy who is defending him self is just kinda jumping around with no buildup to that small jump, but that's not really too big of a problem, the biggest problem for the animation is that the stickmen upper bodies just move too quick and the movement spacing is wrong, to make them more powerful you have to add more frames before the punch, for example: |-|-|--|--------| -| This will make the movement look more powerful.

Anyway, good luck on improving, you are doing great so far !

I'm going for more of a snappy, cartoony style, thanks! Do you know what he should do next?

ZucchiniJuice wrote:
Im3000 wrote:What should I do next?

You should make your name visible. Hurts my asian eyes. Actually I don't care that much.

Probably make that guy kick-blocking could go and do a solid jab to the punching-guy's stomach.
Or punching guy can do a swift sweep of kick-guy's foot and pounce on his gams.

I'll do both!
Spoiler:
Im3000Offline
Active
Active

Return to Pivot Freestyle