Pretty ok

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Pretty ok

Postby Echo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:42 pm

A fall
Spoiler:

I know that the reaction is pretty bad, couldn't make it more.... lively I guess.

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Re: Pretty ok

Postby Jojishi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 am

The reaction looks okay to me (nice weight to it) but if you wanted it to feel more lively, he could have bounced higher. There's a frame where the origin hits the ground, so on the next frame it could have bounced up instead of staying there. More movement seems to give more liveliness.

I like the 3D a lot, as well as the physics which are awesome.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Raymond » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:39 pm

The momentum is off in a few places, like after he grabs the dot and does that little spin. The landing isn't that bad. It probably looks a little weird because he originally lands on his face and it looks like his legs are going to fall to the right, but they quickly switch to the left and he goes from landing on his face, to landing on his back. It's a little abrupt. It's nice to see you animating more. You still got that bouncy style.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Gary » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:30 pm

He shouldn't of fallen straight down. The way you had it set up was for him to fall sort of diagonally, but you changed it randomly to fall straight downwards and it looks really weird.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Return to Pivot Freestyle