smears.

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

smears.

Postby Blademaster » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:18 am

(confused
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Re: smears.

Postby Gary » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:39 pm

i've always wanted to try a style where all movements were smeared like that sort of, always thought it would look cool. looks pretty nice man
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby elixir » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:43 pm

sexy as hell
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Raymond » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:03 pm

I like how the angle of his face doesn't change even when he's doing the handstand. Some people might find that weird, but I think it's pretty funny. The movements are great as usual. Whats cool about your style is how you make the character seem so light on their feet. Like a boxer would be during a fight so they're more agile. I'd say keep it up, but knowing you, you already will.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Jojishi » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Your movements look good as always and the stick used is interesting. However, the thick segments hold the smears back from looking their best. It could look better if you gave the trails sharp edges, or alternatively just do the edge of the smear as a solid line and perhaps give it 75% opacity. I understand what you were going for but unfortunately it just doesn't look aesthetic in Pivot.

For the first smear, it would look better with a "wider" attack. So a punch that's less stream-lined and almost like a haymaker could look better.

Everything else is good though. Keep at it man.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Echo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:10 am

How do you make everything look and flow so nice man, this animation has that cool style of yours where when you animate stick landing back on the ground he touches the ground so softly and pops off again quickly but it's spaced out so that it's really satisfying.
Keep animating babe
(heart

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Return to Pivot Freestyle