DojoDemon sketch

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

DojoDemon sketch

Postby Ussay » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 pm

So I was checking on my animations folder out of disappointment since I'm not animating Pivot anymore and flash crashes on me so I'm done with this two buzzards, so I found this, it's the first sketch of what I was planning to do for the DojoDemon collab, it didn't open after I finished it but for some reason it's opening now, good times!

http://imgur.com/8cP4pKW
UssayOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: DojoDemon sketch

Postby Euclid » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:23 pm

I love how you incorporated pee and poo in this haha! Shame how it didn't get included in the final animation.
Click the Pic for TDD thread. (Credits to Sifter for making my profile, RB, and Sig.)

"Animate to entertain others, lad. That's the point of animation. Some are too blind to see it though
Being big-headed and sucking balls don't go well in pair."
-Flame
EuclidOffline
#NextComboKing2019
#NextComboKing2019

Re: DojoDemon sketch

Postby Derelict » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:07 am

I've seen this animation recently and it's one of my favorite animations along with Sharpshooter's Holy Orders and AlpK's upcoming DDC. The main antagonist is pretty macabre and makes up for a really interesting and original animation, considering Dojodemon had a set topic to work with.

It's a shame to hear you're done, but I guess moving on to flash is the next logical step.
Also a shame that flash crashes on you, oops.
Swim in strange waters.
DerelictOffline
Watcher
Watcher

Return to Pivot Freestyle