Pivot Land: 2016-2017

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Pivot Land: 2016-2017

Postby Idea » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi, what's up?
Recently, with some members, we decided to do a little compilation about the greatest animations of 2016-2017 of the French Pivot forum. There is no longer much activity here, but the past two years we tried our best to produce great animations. Due to the lack of acitivity these time, that's probably not the best we can do,but we are still satisfied. (smile

So here's the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_t-zBrF2s

Enjoy!
IdeaOffline

Re: Pivot Land: 2016-2017

Postby Blademaster » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Yo, those were some really nice animations.
I like the tricking ones a lot.

Really unfortunate how the pivot communities seem to shrink with each year :/
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Idea » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:40 am

Thanks!

Yeah, there is more members who leave than new members, so i do not really know if the pivot communities will know a second wind one day... :/
Maybe never, but hey, that was a great experience (smile
IdeaOffline

Postby Mori » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hey man, I went to check out my thread on that forum today by coincidence and i found out that probably all the animation topics that were there are deleted, what happened?
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Idea » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:44 am

Mori wrote:Hey man, I went to check out my thread on that forum today by coincidence and i found out that probably all the animation topics that were there are deleted, what happened?

Ah! Yeah recently we moved a lot of thread to the ''archives'', ( at the bottom of the page ). We moved these thread because we have made change about ranking system, and we wanted some cleaning, 95% of threads on Pivot-Land have been inactive for years. They are still on the forums but they can be restored if the member want to! (smile
IdeaOffline

Postby Gary » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:27 am

It's always neat to see animations from another community. It's interesting to think about how other communities developed separately from ours. I really liked that hammer animation, it felt really neat and old-school, and all of the animations were pretty great. I'll check out the site, but I'm not sure how well I'd be able to stay as a person who doesn't speak French.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Ray » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:36 am

These animations were great. Imagine how awesome it'd be if a couple different pivot communities like dd, pl, and pb could come together for a collab. It's pretty sad to see the pivot community so inactive.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Idea » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Gary wrote:It's always neat to see animations from another community. It's interesting to think about how other communities developed separately from ours. I really liked that hammer animation, it felt really neat and old-school, and all of the animations were pretty great. I'll check out the site, but I'm not sure how well I'd be able to stay as a person who doesn't speak French.

Thanks! Yeah, 6/7 years ago, this forum was really alive as DD, but with time, members gone one by one.. On DD i feel like it's a very close community which remains even with time, Unfortunately this was not the case with pivot land. :/ Thanks for the checking the forum! :) We tried some things and new ranking system but.. idk, It does not go too much, maybe.. the motivation? :/

( Thanks for the hammer animation :p if you want the complete joint : https://www.mediafire.com/file/4j9yp855 ... _Zenox.piv )

Ray wrote:These animations were great. Imagine how awesome it'd be if a couple different pivot communities like dd, pl, and pb could come together for a collab. It's pretty sad to see the pivot community so inactive.

Thanks! Yeah that would be really amazing. For make a beautiful finish :D
Yeah, very nostalgic.. But, Pivot has had its day.. nothing lasts forever unfortunately.
IdeaOffline

Postby Vito » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:42 pm

That looks so great man.. I really like the tricking animations. Good job to those who animate it! I like the others tho <33
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Idea » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:00 am

Thanks! We're glad that you liked it! :3
IdeaOffline

Return to Pivot Freestyle