Something

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Something

Postby ismail » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:46 pm

by ismail
ismailOffline

Re: Something

Postby Vito » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:49 am

Hey that's not bad but not good, alright get to the point. The only bad things in the animation is the anticipation and bad proportions. I like the idea of using the foot swing to achieve a momentum, but the pose looks really weird and the anticipation doesn't look like he was building-up. The hand in the first anticipation to the front flip kinda weights him, it needs to raise up to gain those flip, it needs to get above the head you can't do a high flip like that if that's the case. All the flips look rushed in the airtime, add 2-3 frames to add more movement to it so it doesn't look choppy and sudden. The thing I don't like is when he did the footswing after the first flip, it's weird with the pose I think that really affect the proportion (it looks messy and choppy) I suggest you should make it more natural because he's kinda off balance in that, damn I never seen someone doing things like that if that's an original idea or new things then your inventing something worth to try. The landing looks like he's going to fall tho, the upperbody seems to be so stiff. The concept looks cool overall the tricks is all good, just not executed well. Keep it up man! 7/10.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Re: Something

Postby ismail » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 pm

.paperv wrote:Hey that's not bad but not good, alright get to the point. The only bad things in the animation is the anticipation and bad proportions. I like the idea of using the foot swing to achieve a momentum, but the pose looks really weird and the anticipation doesn't look like he was building-up. The hand in the first anticipation to the front flip kinda weights him, it needs to raise up to gain those flip, it needs to get above the head you can't do a high flip like that if that's the case. All the flips look rushed in the airtime, add 2-3 frames to add more movement to it so it doesn't look choppy and sudden. The thing I don't like is when he did the footswing after the first flip, it's weird with the pose I think that really affect the proportion (it looks messy and choppy) I suggest you should make it more natural because he's kinda off balance in that, damn I never seen someone doing things like that if that's an original idea or new things then your inventing something worth to try. The landing looks like he's going to fall tho, the upperbody seems to be so stiff. The concept looks cool overall the tricks is all good, just not executed well. Keep it up man! 7/10.

thank you for this critic
ismailOffline

Return to Pivot Freestyle