Sweet kicks bro

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Sweet kicks bro

Postby Cheese » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 pm

I love firecracker's style, so i got a piv of his and did some kicks.
Gif's a litle fast
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Re: Sweet kicks bro

Postby socks » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:42 pm

AbsolutelyCheese wrote:I love firecracker's style, so i got a piv of his and did some kicks.
Gif's a litle fast

Aside from the fast gif.
Need some tweaking. But overall it's not too shabby. The last kick kinda looks odd compared to the other ones though. Work on that part and the arms aswell as some others, and you'll have something pretty cool man!
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Re: Sweet kicks bro

Postby Raymond » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:43 pm

It looks extremely similar to the piv you referenced, which isn't surprising. It's not a bad thing to copy their movements so long as you give them credit like you did. It's actually a pretty good learning experience, but next time you should try mixing your own style into the animation.

The main thing I don't like about this animation is the foot placement. It's not shaky, but after he does the spin kick he lands higher up on stage indicating that he is moving away from the camera, which he really shouldn't be if he's just doing a spin kick.

I like that your attempting things like this though, before you know it you'll make something just as good without a reference.

Also I'm not sure if you knew this already, but you can add titles to your links for things like your signature. Instead of just adding the link inbetween the image tags like [img]link[/img]. Sort it out like this [url=link]Title[/url]. For your thread it would look like...

Code: Select all
[url=http://thedarkdemon.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=675]My Thread[/url]

If you want it to look like my signature for example, just add the code above to your own signature.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Pivot Freestyle