i enjoy the soft feeling of a child's anus

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: i enjoy the soft feeling of a child's anus

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:55 am

Jojishi wrote:
MCToast wrote:Where do you post these type of animations then and where's the rules for this section?

You can post similar types of animations in the chat threads of the ranked sections. The reason the rule was put in place was so that the freestyle area wasn't spammed with effortless animations. There was lots of it happening which made the rule be put in place. The rule hasn't been put up on this site as of yet, but as far as I know effortless animations are still not allowed.

As I already said though, I haven't removed any animations. I was just reminding Yogurt not to do it because it's against the rules. I admit I was a little over-reactive.

He posted it as a joke comment. Is humor forbidden here now? No seriously, what bad thing happens to the forum if people make this kind of stuff to joke around. It's not like he's cluttering the page. Please simmer down and fucking think before you judge.

In fact, don't fill pages with this nonsense, pretty sure it falls under the spam rule. You acting up here just provoked people to act stupid and not take the staff serious.

tl;dr fucking think before you act, the last 5 times or so I've seen you post about something that would be against the rules your judgment was complete bullshit.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby qbeef » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Yogurt wrote:fucking done

plese remov this ur giving a bad name to TheDarkDemon™(c)
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby Yogurt » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:46 pm

guys please can i have comments on my animation
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby Raymond » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Caleb wrote:
Jojishi wrote:
MCToast wrote:Where do you post these type of animations then and where's the rules for this section?

You can post similar types of animations in the chat threads of the ranked sections. The reason the rule was put in place was so that the freestyle area wasn't spammed with effortless animations. There was lots of it happening which made the rule be put in place. The rule hasn't been put up on this site as of yet, but as far as I know effortless animations are still not allowed.

As I already said though, I haven't removed any animations. I was just reminding Yogurt not to do it because it's against the rules. I admit I was a little over-reactive.

He posted it as a joke comment. Is humor forbidden here now? No seriously, what bad thing happens to the forum if people make this kind of stuff to joke around. It's not like he's cluttering the page. Please simmer down and fucking think before you judge.

In fact, don't fill pages with this nonsense, pretty sure it falls under the spam rule. You acting up here just provoked people to act stupid and not take the staff serious.

tl;dr fucking think before you act, the last 5 times or so I've seen you post about something that would be against the rules your judgment was complete bullshit.
I think your taking this a little too far. Just drop it here.

Doug that stick reminds me of a pedophile. That last pose was pretty funny lol.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Amir » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:32 pm

This animation was actually pretty good, I like this walk and the movements were pretty smooth, I liked that sudden stop at the end, that second loop animation was somewhat funny but it'd look better if you fix the foot placement.
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Postby Mat » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Drop the argument, I don't want to see anything in this thread unless it relates to Yogurt's animation. Any other concerns can be taken to pm.

Anyways, I was surprised at how well the animation actually turned out seeing as though I was basically laughing at all of your pose choices over skype haha. I also almost died of a coughing fit during it, as I'm sure you could tell.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Previous

Return to Pivot Freestyle