Log out

Site related issues and site feedback regarding DarkDemon.

Log out

Postby Tyastyria » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:40 am

Im not sure this goes here (I really do hope it does)

Sooo I login and click on "Log me on automatically each visit" but each time i visit the site again or even just idk sometimes go to another section or thread it logs me out and it bothers the shit out of me cause I have to login everytime i wanna check vets section or post a reply or something
TyastyriaOffline
Active
Active

Re: Log out

Postby Raymond » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Tyastyria wrote:Im not sure this goes here (I really do hope it does)

Sooo I login and click on "Log me on automatically each visit" but each time i visit the site again or even just idk sometimes go to another section or thread it logs me out and it bothers the shit out of me cause I have to login everytime i wanna check vets section or post a reply or something

Yea a few people are having this problem. I'll see what I can do about it. Thanks for letting me know Tyastyria. :)
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Daniël » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:51 pm

This been happening since the beginning of DD though, so I'd honestly be surprised if you managed to fix this.

I wish you the best of luck anyway.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Raymond » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Ok I tried a few things. Let me know if you guys are still having this problem. There are a few other things I can try, I just wanted to know if I've resolved it yet.

Edit: Also, keep in mind if you are clicking "Log Out" after your done browsing, it will not automatically log you back in once you re-open the site. If you want to stay logged in you have to simply close the browser without hitting "Log Out". I know that's pretty obvious, but some people might be doing this.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Help & Site Feedback