Not staying logged in

Site related issues and site feedback regarding DarkDemon.

Not staying logged in

Postby Царица Луна » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 pm

I mentioned this issue a year ago but it still hasn't been resolved. Upon logging in, I set it so that I'm automatically logged into the site. But oftentimes I'm logged out anyway. I don't have the same issue with other sites.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Re: Not staying logged in

Postby Koolcid » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Im pretty sure if you clear your cookies or use a program like CCleaner that cleans out your computer to free up space it gets rid of saved passwords on websites. So if you do that, that could be the problem.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Царица Луна » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:35 am

I don't have it be auto-deleted so I'm not sure what the issue is. Again, this seems to only happen with thedarkdemon.com; other sites save my login fine.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Postby Cheese » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:39 am

make sure to check this next time you log in.
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby Царица Луна » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 pm

AbsolutelyCheese wrote:Image
make sure to check this next time you log in.

That's the point of me posting this thread; even if I select that option it doesn't maintain my login.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Postby Raymond » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm

I'll look into this since a lot of people have been complaining about it. I noticed at times that instead of logging me in each visit, it just saves my login credentials so I can easily press login. But this kind of issue sounds like a browser issue to me.

Edit: Also if your using Internet Explorer, try going under the content tab of your Internet Options and click on the "Auto Complete" settings and then click on "delete auto complete history". If that doesn't fix it, try going to the advanced tab and click "reset" at the bottom then reset 1 more time to complete the process. That might work if your using Internet Explorer.

If you are using a different browser, do the same thing. Remove the auto complete history/cache and if that doesn't work just reset the browser. If you don't know how, just google search it, it's pretty easy, or ask me and I'll help you out. :)
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Help & Site Feedback