DD12

Site related issues and site feedback regarding DarkDemon.

Re: DD12

Postby Jojishi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm

The DDC12 is still happening. I will re-post the sign-up thread in announcements soon.

LordPivot wrote:What's going to be happening to the Youtube Channel for Darkdemon?

We'll be uploading the collab to this channel.

Kellawgs wrote:Shit my man, I made my DDC11 in like under 24 hours or some shit. That was animated at a shit tier quality though.

Where's Jojishi? I'd really love to work on a sequel to his and I's joint from the last one. I'm gonna start some shit tonight for a solo (too bad I know DDC12 is likely a failed project anyway, judging from past experiences).

Everyone here would be thrilled to see an animation from you. I'm still willing to work on a sequel joint. We'll discuss this in PM.

WafflesMgee wrote:I hope it doesn't get postponed again 'cause I feel like I'll back out if it does.

It won't be postponed for nearly as long (maybe only a week or two) if I decide to postpone it. I'd appreciate it if you didn't back out as your animation's quite original, and I really think you'd regret it if you backed out just because you couldn't wait a tiny bit longer. It's your call in the end though.

P2k wrote:Oh man this is still going? I was so busy when the signups were starting/going on I didn't think I'd have an opportunity to make something. I still doubt I can get anything done unless I'm feeling really inspired some day but it's nice to know there's still a chance. I haven't missed a DDC in so long.

Does anyone know how well it's been going and if there are any outstanding animations/big names in it this time? I've been so disconnected from darkdemon ever since DA..

As I mentioned to Kellawgs, we'd all be extremely excited if you signed up as well. Your style rocks. You still have a month to make an entry which is quite a bit of time.

Senzo (who, in my opinion, is currently the best animator here) is making an entry which has over 800 frames. Phazon is animating an entry that has over 2.5 k frames and is entirely in the first person perspective. Mayfire's entry is a parkour animation (complete with backgrounds and a storyline) which spans almost 2.4 k frames. I'm personally making my best animation yet for this collab, although it won't be very long. It's always worth joining a DDC, but this one in particular has been in production after a 2 year hiatus. There's a lot of fresh talent in this collab.

Just to reiterate, the sign-ups will be posted again, the collab will be uploaded here, and the collab will be completely worth participating in (you still have a month).
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Mitch » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 am

i'm gonna make 17 animations for the b-side.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:50 am

I might make half an entry

probably gonna half-ass it tho
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Echo » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:54 am

Ok 3rd time's a charm, right?

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby MCToast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 am

I love you Phantom, please join! D:

I think I'll have to make something too, but in a month...
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby tuna » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 am

Damn I'm just too lazy. About 330 frames, in the past month I've only added about 20 frames. I really want to finish though >:D My motivation is being in a video that made me join this beautiful site and inspired me to do better. Just one problem. My animation is like a fighty dojo thing but for some reason I've rather lost my touch with combos. I'll think of something.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:20 am

Well I reached the safe zone as I surpassed 300 frames. I'm adding an inbetween scene to fix the cinematic flow, though I'm not really really sure if it's DDC collab worthy or not as it's not as detailed as yours. I'd send Jojishi what I have so far to see if I should continue it or not. The animations I'm making recently are better than my entry so I'm not sure. It could fit somewhere in the B-side, I guess.
Tell me if you want to see the entry, Jojishi.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Jojishi » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Sifter wrote:Well I reached the safe zone as I surpassed 300 frames. I'm adding an inbetween scene to fix the cinematic flow, though I'm not really really sure if it's DDC collab worthy or not as it's not as detailed as yours. I'd send Jojishi what I have so far to see if I should continue it or not. The animations I'm making recently are better than my entry so I'm not sure. It could fit somewhere in the B-side, I guess.
Tell me if you want to see the entry, Jojishi.

I'd like to see it a lot!
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby thebiscotticakeman » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:49 am

personaly i would love to make a entry for DD12

i would join myself but i think they wouldnt allow stykz entries .
thebiscotticakemanOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Jojishi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:43 pm

thebiscotticakeman wrote:personaly i would love to make a entry for DD12

i would join myself but i think they wouldnt allow stykz entries .

You can use Stykz if you want to. Pivot 4 and Stykz are quite similar.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby socks » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Jojishi wrote:The DDC12 is still happening. I will re-post the sign-up thread in announcements soon.

LordPivot wrote:What's going to be happening to the Youtube Channel for Darkdemon?

Jojishi wrote:We'll be uploading the collab to this channel.

Isn't that an A.NET channel Jojishi?
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby thebiscotticakeman » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

YES !

its time to write myself a script :D
thebiscotticakemanOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Clauraz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 am

I wonder if my entry was good enough... I guess I'll wait an see?
I hope this one is as good as the others!!!
ClaurazOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Juke » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 am

Well, Senzo is making an entry for DDC12, Hbomb I think is, Olix flix is, I'm jointing with Jojishi for it. Phazon might be I'm not sure, this could work guys.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby tuna » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:39 am

And Tuna is too :D

*Audience gasps and discuss such a legend in hushed whispers*
*Wakes up*
*Cries in the corner*
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

PreviousNext