Got a question.

Site related issues and site feedback regarding DarkDemon.

Got a question.

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: Got a question.

Postby Raymond » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:18 am

I've talked about it with a couple people and they seem drained from working on the last one for 5-6 months. We also have quite a few other collabs going on right now like the Blood Collab 4, One Punch Collab, Boxor Collab, and a few others I can't think of.

There is no doubt we'll eventually make a part 2, but we probably won't start on it for a while. Maybe around early-mid summer when people have more time. I haven't talked to Hyun much since the collab, but he's the one who made the ending credits so I'm sure he's down for it. Juke might have talked with him more since he's part of hyun's staff.

I think the problem is that last time we picked out our 12 best/most reliable members and only 5 of them ended up making something. I guess the site has gained a few new active members since then but it's hard to tell how many would pull through if we gave them a part. We might have to devise a different way of organizing the next one.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Re: Got a question.

Postby Ray » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:20 am

I had this same question. I'd really like to be in a sequel. But even if I couldn't be. A sequel at all would be pretty cool. And I'd think that because of how successful this was that everyone who participated the first time would maybe participate again plus some others.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Return to Help & Site Feedback