Pivot Boom's Thread of Animations!

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Pivot Boom's Thread of Animations!

Postby Pivot_Boom » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:58 am

Welcome to my animation thread. I'll update more later on.
Enjoy.

Newest on top

_________________________More to come._________________________
Spoiler:
Unfinished
Animator : )
Pivot_BoomOffline

Re: Pivot Boom's Thread of Animations!

Postby Fuel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:11 am

Wow you have a fast paced fighting style man,so much power in every move! Reminds me so much of an old-school Elite animator named Doddsy, your styles are similar, especially the part where the green and purple stick started throwing punches and kicks at each other and the green one hit a headbutt,ya'll are both great when it comes to crazy fast combat! Love the part where the green stick smashes the ground and spikes start coming out with that sweet 3D angle. I think it's awesome how you made that one stick run like sonic haha. Great use of blurs and zooms. I really like how you're not afraid to try different perspectives. really takes your animation to the next level. Would love to see more, how long have you been animating with pivot?
Shadowlith 2: 5820 frames (complete)

Youtube Channel(StickComex) I Animation Thread!
FuelOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Pivot_Boom » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Fuel wrote:Wow you have a fast paced fighting style man,so much power in every move! Reminds me so much of an old-school Elite animator named Doddsy, your styles are similar, especially the part where the green and purple stick started throwing punches and kicks at each other and the green one hit a headbutt,ya'll are both great when it comes to crazy fast combat! Love the part where the green stick smashes the ground and spikes start coming out with that sweet 3D angle. I think it's awesome how you made that one stick run like sonic haha. Great use of blurs and zooms. I really like how you're not afraid to try different perspectives. really takes your animation to the next level. Would love to see more, how long have you been animating with pivot?

Thanks alot! To be honest idk who Doddsy is. I've been animating with pivot for about 5 years. :\
Animator : )
Pivot_BoomOffline

Postby Extra » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

This is Doddsy
And yeah, this is a nice and refreshing style to see.
But some of it seems to stop a little too abrupt, but it's really nice to look at.
Keep at it man.
ExtraOffline
i love little dog
i love little dog

Postby Fuel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Ga'ry wrote:
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

This is Doddsy
And yeah, this is a nice and refreshing style to see.
But some of it seems to stop a little too abrupt, but it's really nice to look at.
Keep at it man.

Man Ga'ry you read my mind haha, that's the exact animation I pictured in my head when I saw Pivot Boom's! You have an awesome style dude, can't wait to see what's next!
Shadowlith 2: 5820 frames (complete)

Youtube Channel(StickComex) I Animation Thread!
FuelOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby DON » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:05 pm

i thought it would be a 9/11 meme. and the name Boom.. or i'm just that paranoid anyways.. NICE animation man reminds me of how dynamic and awesome pivot is :) the movements are fluent, and solid, there are cartoonish part that makes it enjoyable e.g. the sonic run, and the change of stick bases.. later on lol, the blur effects was top notch, and you really know what you were doing suggests the 5 years of animating in pivot is time well spent.
DONOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Blademaster » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:18 am

this is really good.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall