Mono - Sup'?

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Mono - Getting used to Pivot 4

Postby .Mono. » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:23 am

@Tuna: Static sure sounds familiar, and thanks! =) Uhh.. Space Key :O

@Daniel: Haha, yeah, i remember that animation. How come those 3D movements are so common these days? Have they somewhat been made easier to animate via Pivot 4, or..? Also, I dont neeed to upload it for IrfanView, either. It's just a pictue/giffile viewer.

@Peter Bone. Alrighty, thanks a lot.

Also. Update:
.Mono.Offline
Active
Active

Postby Four » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:29 am

That looks pretty nice man.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby The Specter » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:38 am

They have been made easier due to the stretch feature. You can just resize limbs on the fly which makes it like an infinite amount easier
The SpecterOffline
Ghostly
Investor

Postby Daniël » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:48 am

.Mono. wrote:@Daniel: Haha, yeah, i remember that animation. How come those 3D movements are so common these days? Have they somewhat been made easier to animate via Pivot 4, or..? Also, I dont neeed to upload it for IrfanView, either. It's just a pictue/giffile viewer.

Like Specter said, you can just use Ctrl to stretch the limbs in the animating board at all times. You've missed out man, go definitely try that out, it's changed everything.

That animations is pretty cool too, really dope reverse effect, would have been awesome to see something like that incorporated in a bigger animation.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Pivotelite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:54 am

Daniël wrote:[b]Like Specter said, you can just use Ctrl to stretch the limbs in the animating board at all times. You've missed out man, go definitely try that out, it's changed everything.

Man... that changes everything, I should really read the Piv 4 info and figure out what i'm doing before animating the same way I do in Piv 2.

Nice animations Mono, another unique style. I also just returned, good to see everybody returning, hopefully we're just a few of many more to come.
PivoteliteOffline
Active
Active

Postby .Mono. » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:54 am

._.
That crtl-streching feature.. ._..... And here I am, still using the "edit" button to change the segments lenghts for every frame...

Thank you guys. I'm currently reading this so I won't miss out on any more awesome features.
.Mono.Offline
Active
Active

Postby .Mono. » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:55 am

Pivotelite wrote:
Daniël wrote:[b]Like Specter said, you can just use Ctrl to stretch the limbs in the animating board at all times. You've missed out man, go definitely try that out, it's changed everything.

Man... that changes everything, I should really read the Piv 4 info and figure out what i'm doing before animating the same way I do in Piv 2.

Nice animations Mono, another unique style. I also just returned, good to see everybody returning, hopefully we're just a few of many more to come.

Yeah, right?! :D

Whoa whoa whoa... Im sorry I ever doubted Pivot 4.. It's amazing!!
.Mono.Offline
Active
Active

Postby Pivotelite » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:14 am

.Mono. wrote:
Pivotelite wrote:

Yeah, right?! :D

Whoa whoa whoa... Im sorry I ever doubted Pivot 4.. It's amazing!!

Yup it really is, the features are great... Just made my first animation with it... and with that I say goodbye forever pivot 2 lol.

Also nice animations, your movements are really nice.
PivoteliteOffline
Active
Active

Postby peterbone » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:02 am

.Mono. wrote:Whoa whoa whoa... Im sorry I ever doubted Pivot 4.. It's amazing!!

Pivotelite wrote:Yup it really is, the features are great... Just made my first animation with it... and with that I say goodbye forever pivot 2 lol.

(cheesygrin I should put these quotes on the pivotanimator front page as testimonials.
peterboneOffline
Honorary
Honorary

Postby Mitch » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

Pivot 4 cleared up my clap and got me a diploma, thanks pete.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Raymond » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Were you the one that used to make all the movement animations? Your name started with Mono, but I feel like there was more to it. You had this floppy style, but at the same time everyone seemed to love it. If I'm correct, you even made a DDC entry that made it into the collab?

It's cool that you came back, I remember really admiring your talent for making so many great movement animations. It seemed like you made at least one a day for awhile.

Anyways the new animations are pretty cool. Using fullbodys is a lot easier since Pivot 4 came out, but I'm sure you already noticed that. The only thing I have to say is to remember there are different layers when using a full-body stick. When he punches his arm forward, it goes in front of his head. Just select that arm and send it to the back of the stage so it looks like it is behind his head. Right now it looks sort of weird the way his back arm goes in front of his head. If you know what I mean.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby .Mono. » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 am

Raymond wrote:Were you the one that used to make all the movement animations? Your name started with Mono, but I feel like there was more to it. You had this floppy style, but at the same time everyone seemed to love it. If I'm correct, you even made a DDC entry that made it into the collab?

It's cool that you came back, I remember really admiring your talent for making so many great movement animations. It seemed like you made at least one a day for awhile.

Anyways the new animations are pretty cool. Using fullbodys is a lot easier since Pivot 4 came out, but I'm sure you already noticed that. The only thing I have to say is to remember there are different layers when using a full-body stick. When he punches his arm forward, it goes in front of his head. Just select that arm and send it to the back of the stage so it looks like it is behind his head. Right now it looks sort of weird the way his back arm goes in front of his head. If you know what I mean.

Depends on what you mean with "movement animations" :D
Yeah, I understood that thing with the layers, actually tried to work with it, to make the 3D look better.. Guess I didnt see that one. :D Thx for the feedback.
.Mono.Offline
Active
Active

Re: Mono - Rusty as hell

Postby .Mono. » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 am

Also: Update: (is this considered a doublepost?!)
I'm still not really back in pivot, I guess.
.Mono.Offline
Active
Active

Re: Mono - Rusty as hell

Postby Echo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:09 am

REally nice animation man, you are losing "rust"
But you should really work on spacing and movements, also try to take more time for every movement not like punches and stuff like that but something like standing up or getting hit so it looks more enjoyable. Try to add more frames and ease it up a little ;)

Idk if this will help you, but I hope it will cause I love your style man :)

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Re: Mono - Sup'?

Postby .Mono. » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:34 pm

Waddup Darkdemon?!
.Mono.Offline
Active
Active

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall