Beastie's Thread= Im back....prolly

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Beastie's Thread= New anim, CC required

Postby SharpBeast » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:28 am

Fresh fish! Fresh Fi...... (scared
(ohyou Damn.. Wrong ''fresh''.
Fresh Anim! (cheesygrin
Now, if kind people here would give me CC..... idk... I guess I will just thank you...
....no, seriously idk what else.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Vito » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:34 am

That's nice man, only need more smoothing and ease certain part was shaky though. Keep consistent with your orion skin buddy also don't forgot, be patience and practice. Keep it up buddy! ^^
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Michi » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:43 am

This walk feels odd since the legs p much slide on the floor instead of getting raised up at least a little bit.
Another thing i noticed is that the head's motion is a pretty much a straight line. You could try to make the head bob up and down a little to put some life into the movement.
Overall that things's too short to say anythin' more about it. So iunno, continue it or somethin'.
Spoiler:
Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston - The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation
https://vk.com/doc-58650815_254012664?dl=c753708760f72ab566
Richard Williams - The Animator's Survival Kit:
https://vk.com/doc176415392_222242886?hash=5e3a8f0a7cbfa92e91&dl=bc6e3d465d2f9e012c
Spoiler:
12 Principles of Animation summarized
http://vimeo.com/93206523
Aaron Hartline and Victor Navone, animators at Pixar Animation Studios and mentors at Animation Mentor, discuss timing and spacing tips and tricks
http://www.animationmentor.com/resources/webinars/timing-and-spacing/
Pixar's 22 rules to phenomenal storytelling
http://imgur.com/gallery/E8xe0

my thread
MichiOffline
I'm trash

Postby SharpBeast » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:01 am

NV Anims wrote:That's nice man, only need more smoothing and ease certain part was shaky though. Keep consistent with your orion skin buddy also don't forgot, be patience and practice. Keep it up buddy! ^^

About smoothing and easing.... idk that will be really difficult, but ill try. And which part was shaky?

Flame wrote:This walk feels odd since the legs p much slide on the floor instead of getting raised up at least a little bit.
Another thing i noticed is that the head's motion is a pretty much a straight line. You could try to make the head bob up and down a little to put some life into the movement.
Overall that things's too short to say anythin' more about it. So iunno, continue it or somethin'.

Well after all I learned that walk from Lizzard, and it will sure change in the future.
Well I tried to make him move all his body parts, head went like that. Besides it's not like he's running or something. That is an op guy walking towards a cliffhanger....oops. But ill try change that(no promises though).
Yeah ikr, but it drained my focus fast though. I'm letting my eyes to get some rest now. Will continue it anyway.

E: oh I almost forgot to thank you guys for CC. Thanks Guys!
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: Beastie's Thread= Update

Postby SharpBeast » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:26 am

Update time...
I Re-uploaded my Doors Collab entry and did some fixes on the last anim.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Vito » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:02 am

Put epilepsy please, it's sore my eyes. I understand that you move those dot into a right movement in your opinion, but that's not good. Add amount of frames to make it more smoother, more better there are some stiffness it's because you don't ease them correctly that's why the movement looks stiff and there are a heavy spacing that you don't ease. Spacing should be an easing balanced with some space. Follow the onion skin, think about next movement if you stuck at some movement, search an inspiration. Alright nice entry man, keep it up, improve your skills buddy!
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby SharpBeast » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:59 pm

NV Anims wrote:Put epilepsy please, it's sore my eyes. I understand that you move those dot into a right movement in your opinion, but that's not good. Add amount of frames to make it more smoother, more better there are some stiffness it's because you don't ease them correctly that's why the movement looks stiff and there are a heavy spacing that you don't ease. Spacing should be an easing balanced with some space. Follow the onion skin, think about next movement if you stuck at some movement, search an inspiration. Alright nice entry man, keep it up, improve your skills buddy!

What u mean epilepsy? I was trying to make anime'ish type of fight. Though it's too fast in the link. I'll re-upload it later.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: Beastie's Thread= Im back....prolly

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Back from the dead......
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby matterkins » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:46 pm

I really don't like your use of colours.
Use less saturated stuff, it doesn't give seizures as much.
This doesn't hurt my eyes
Not trying to be mean here. Low saturated stuff in animations is good, too.
matterkinsOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:54 pm

I guess I'm still kinda dead...... will try to get the rust off eventually, but who knows..
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Where did the "Edit post" button go?
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 pm

It's still there but it's invisible with the site issues. Just click the area where it usually is and it'll take you to edit.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:24 am

Diggin the doors collab entry
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Vito » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 am

Glad you're back dude, hope you get better.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Previous

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall