Beastie's Thread= Im back....prolly

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Beastie's Thread= New Animation ''Blink''

Postby SharpBeast » Sun May 24, 2015 11:28 am

MadnessThunder wrote:
BeastalRage wrote:*BUMP* update.. Made something new and CC friendly.. This time I posted two different fps value animations.. 10 fps and 20 fps so that CC would become even more easier..(so Im expecting CC if you didn't figure that out :D)

Nothing Particularly special.. Just black stick landing some hits on white stick, and that's all :3
Enjoy.

E: Leave a CC please.

Maaaan... effects are nice.. movements are.. meh. They look so stiff. And a bit shaky as well. Completely fucks up the animation. They look like they have x3 the effects on gravity on them lmao, especially with that beginning walk.

I just planted some effects from my stk library... just to be there.... That beginning walk is lmao (cheesygrin , I tried to make robotic walk there, but I failed... I left it like that because I was laughing so hard that I couldnt fix it at that moment (cheesygrin ... x3 gravity is something I dont understand (care to explain?).... oh and point me those shakey O'neal places so I know, because I didnt notice any shaky places.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Franklin » Sun May 24, 2015 4:26 pm

I just want to say that you have a really unique and interesting style, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it once you refine it a bit.
FranklinOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Xeroz » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:20 am

I liked your animations, however some of the movement seemed too unrealistic and un-eased (LOL what is that word?)... The landing in some animations wasn't good... However, I really like the effects you use, it's like I watch anime. Don't mind my critism. I'm still a noobie. :) Keep animating.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Setto » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:36 pm

it wus noice
keep dat up
and realism ize ur moves 2
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SharpBeast » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Xeroz wrote:I liked your animations, however some of the movement seemed too unrealistic and un-eased (LOL what is that word?)... The landing in some animations wasn't good... However, I really like the effects you use, it's like I watch anime. Don't mind my critism. I'm still a noobie. :) Keep animating.

Thanks man. (cheesygrin Yeah I am still learning and, I don't have that much time to animate so, I progress slowly. And yes they are in some degree inspired by anime. (cheesygrin Criticism is a Good thing don't apologize. I'm a noobie too :D, and I will keep animating as long as I have time for that.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Krabcake » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:11 pm

You really have a lot of potential my friend. You have got foot placement and seem to understand easing but you need to work on our flow and loosening up your characters. Also set your fps to something like 16 or 18, GIFS generally tend to speed up the animations. Otherwise keep up the good work
KrabcakeOffline
Active
Active

Postby SharpBeast » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Krabcake wrote:You really have a lot of potential my friend. You have got foot placement and seem to understand easing but you need to work on our flow and loosening up your characters. Also set your fps to something like 16 or 18, GIFS generally tend to speed up the animations. Otherwise keep up the good work

Thanks man. Flow is something I'm currently trying to work at(I just have problems with figuring the combos.... well I posted in forums, hopefully someone will give me a nice combo idea)... Fps to 16-18, I didn't know about that.... Will definitely try that later on.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Blocksy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 am

I like the 'Blink' animation, although overall I feel like it could be made less stiff and could have some better easing. The way he moves in the air could also have improvement, like as i said the easing for example. Keep up with the longer animations!
BlocksyOffline

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:02 am

Bumpy! Update x3
1 new Animation and minor tweaks for 2 other ones.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: Beastie's Thread= New Animation+updates

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Updated.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Setto » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:13 pm

The flip one the last one looked weird but not bad :p
Also that blink one wasnt bad either i like dat one :3
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Setto wrote:The flip one the last one looked weird but not bad :p
Also that blink one wasnt bad either i like dat one :3

Just to make sure, Not flippy but kung-fu one? I gotta admit that backflip looks kinda weird there, but I cant figure why.
Well blink... is gonna get fixed in future :3 but I like dat too :3

oh and almost forgot- Updated. I gotta know if that walk looks legit.ASAP
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Xeroz wrote:I liked your animations, however some of the movement seemed too unrealistic and un-eased (LOL what is that word?)... The landing in some animations wasn't good... However, I really like the effects you use, it's like I watch anime. Don't mind my critism. I'm still a noobie. :) Keep animating.

Liked? Means you don't like them anymore? T_T
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Madnessthunder » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Very stiff. It seems like hes moving again with high pressure on him, or like one of those old smiley figures that were made of hard springs. Your movements aren't really flowy and just kinda happen. Instead of moving nice and flowy like water your moving all stiff and rigid.

Try to do basic tests and toy around with this until you get the desired effect then try to implement it in your animations.

Hey check out my shitty animations
Thread.
MadnessthunderOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby SharpBeast » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:23 pm

MadnessThunder wrote:Very stiff. It seems like hes moving again with high pressure on him, or like one of those old smiley figures that were made of hard springs. Your movements aren't really flowy and just kinda happen. Instead of moving nice and flowy like water your moving all stiff and rigid.

Try to do basic tests and toy around with this until you get the desired effect then try to implement it in your animations.

Finally some CC :D(thanks btw)
Although I don't want them look like they cant stand still, I try to make it look like focused movement instead of swirly-wirly(like underwater) movement type. But I will practice on flow of the moves more, but I am having a bit of a hard time with it so it might take some while..
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall