Areuawizard? Animation's

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Areuawizard? Animation's

Postby Areuawizard?! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Hello dudes,
my name is Areuawizard, i started with pivot when i was in the age of 10 and stopped when i went ~13.
Today im 17 year old, so it's quite a while since i did something with pivot.
I just wanted to look, if i still can animate something and just did two random animations. So don't be too hard to me haha.
I hope i will get better in the future and will update this thread as often i can.

Like i said, pretty random animations, i don't even know on my own wtf this is.

Sword

Punch in da face

Random sh!t
Areuawizard?!Offline

Re: Areuawizard? Animation's

Postby Lord » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:07 pm

I can see you aren't completely new to pivot, your animations aren't legendary but they aren't overly bad either.
Welcome to DD.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Areuawizard?! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:11 pm

LordPivot wrote:I can see you aren't completely new to pivot, your animations aren't legendary but they aren't overly bad either.
Welcome to DD.

Thanks mate! yea like i said, had a 4 year break or something, just get into it now again.
Areuawizard?!Offline

Postby TheRavenHouse » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:17 pm

You've got good easing and okay physics, I would say you should work on stiffness, I.e moving more of the joints in each frame so they don't look like robots. Try doing a fight to practice it, or acrobatics, either will require heavy use of fluid motion. Once you get that down everything will look SO much better. Second priority is physics, physics tests are some of the most easy fun you can have with pivot, so try it out a bit, see if you can get it better.
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby Areuawizard?! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:30 pm

xX_GeoffMagnum_Xx wrote:You've got good easing and okay physics, I would say you should work on stiffness, I.e moving more of the joints in each frame so they don't look like robots. Try doing a fight to practice it, or acrobatics, either will require heavy use of fluid motion. Once you get that down everything will look SO much better. Second priority is physics, physics tests are some of the most easy fun you can have with pivot, so try it out a bit, see if you can get it better.

Thanks for your comment and your tipps! i know, stiffness is my big problem, but hey, i will practice and hopefully they will get better haha!
Areuawizard?!Offline

Postby socks » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:52 pm

The only thing i can say from your most recent animation is that you really need to work on poses, and what looks odd when animated.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Areuawizard?! » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:32 am

DickBallsDickBalls wrote:The only thing i can say from your most recent animation is that you really need to work on poses, and what looks odd when animated.

i know mate, stiffness and poses are big problems for me. but i will work on it haha!
Areuawizard?!Offline

Postby Mori » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 am

You're anims are awesome! just try not to make the walks fast :3
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Areuawizard?! » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 am

Elite44 wrote:You're anims are awesome! just try not to make the walks fast :3

thanks dude, but still, i have to practice a lot!
Areuawizard?!Offline

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall