posting videos?

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

posting videos?

Postby wondermeow » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi All,

I am assuming this is the correct place to start being ranked for your animation? If this happen to be in the wrong place just let me know Im new here, cheers. And I notic that I cant seem to add my videos can somehow teah me how?

Kind regards,

Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Re: posting videos?

Postby Llama » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

If you're wanting to post a video directly from your device, then I'm not sure I'm sure if I'm the one to be assisting you in that regard.

You should upload your video to a video hosting site like YouTube, DailyMotion, or something along those lines. Then take the link to that specific video once uploaded and embed it in your post. To do that, use this BBcode:
[video][/video].

Paste your link between the codes, with the beginning of the link starting immediately after the [video] code and ending right before the [/video] code. Make sure to put no spaces in between any of those. It should look like this when you're done:

[video]Insert Generic Video Link Here[/video].

You can also post whatever you need to post as .gif images through an image hosting site, but I'm sure you know how to do that. If not, then ask away. Hope this helped you.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby wondermeow » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 am

Hi Mate,

You have been a great help I really appeciate the assistances I know you and me are going to be good mates on this forum. Thanks again bud I just submitted my first animation on this site under Flash animation part of this forum hope you enjoys, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Postby Anton » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:51 am

Wait a moment, if you're going to publish flash animation here, know that this isn't the good place to do so.
This is where you put Pivot animations, either in video (YT, etc...) format, or .GIF format (which is recommended)

There is a flash dedicated section in the index forum, here, but we don't put ranks over flash animations. Your rank will only belong to the Pivot anims you put and update in this very thread, on the first post.

This also means that this thread of yours shouldn't be forgotten.
Therefore, many of us put the link to our own and only ranked thread in the signature, and you are invited to do the same thing.

Kindest regards.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Caleb » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:48 am

Anton wrote:Wait a moment, if you're going to publish flash animation here, know that this isn't the good place to do so.
This is where you put Pivot animations, either in video (YT, etc...) format, or .GIF format (which is recommended)

There is a flash dedicated section in the index forum, here, but we don't put ranks over flash animations. Your rank will only belong to the Pivot anims you put and update in this very thread, on the first post.

Therefore, many of us put the link to our own and only ranked thread in the signature, and you are invited to do the same thing.

Kindest regards.

He did and he said that he did in this thread. Wake up dude.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Anton » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:50 pm

can't wake up.png

Well, good luck for your animating journey here.
based on the shakiness of your flash anim you posted, there is room for improvement.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby wondermeow » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Anton wrote:Wait a moment, if you're going to publish flash animation here, know that this isn't the good place to do so.

Kindest regards.

HI Caleb,

Thanks for the update I didnt know that before I already found the flash animation section I'm not really familiar with pivot animation though. Great information bud cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Postby wondermeow » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Anton wrote:can't wake up.png

Well, good luck for your animating journey here.
based on the shakiness of your flash anim you posted, there is room for improvement.

Hi Anton,

Thanks for checking out my animation, yeah definitly there always room for improvement cheers mate.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Postby Four » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:51 am

Just so you know double posting isn't a goo thing to do. Goodluck anyway.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby socks » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:14 am

Locked, due to belonging in flash animation section.
Best of luck wondermeow, you can stop with the kind regards by the way!
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall