Xeroz's animations

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Xeroz's animations

Postby Xeroz » Thu May 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Did this for Ray's thread 'Default-A-Day'. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, so I decided to threw it here as well! ^^
Attempt to 'unrust' myself, so I think I'll be doing a couple of these every now and then.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 am

Gotta ease more buddy. Watch those arcs too. Like when the guy lands, just let the arms fling around like rope for more efficient flow. The more things act like rope, the more flow it will look.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby eaglium2 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:46 am

Yo what up Xerox my homie nice anims. Just a bit shaky and stiff tho. Your newest landing anim looks nice but his arms and legs are pretty shaky after he lands. Overall you're pretty good but these little shakiness and stuff is holding you back I think. Keeping making more, man. Practice and have fun.
eaglium2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Xeroz » Sun May 28, 2017 5:59 am

ZucchiniJuice wrote:Gotta ease more buddy. Watch those arcs too. Like when the guy lands, just let the arms fling around like rope for more efficient flow. The more things act like rope, the more flow it will look.

Easing is not really mu thing, but I will definately attempt to learn how to use it. I still gotta learn how to use arcs overall, but I think that I'll grasp it in due time. Thanks for the tips and the feedback, they're greatly appreciated!

eaglium2 wrote:Yo what up Xerox my homie nice anims. Just a bit shaky and stiff tho. Your newest landing anim looks nice but his arms and legs are pretty shaky after he lands. Overall you're pretty good but these little shakiness and stuff is holding you back I think. Keeping making more, man. Practice and have fun.

Yes... I attempted to fix them quite a few times, but in the end I just gave up... Probably because it was pretty late when I did this, I don't really remember. Thanks for the compliment, but I think I still have a long way to go before I could bear the title of 'Pretty Good'. Still, thank you for your feedback! Greatly appreciated!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:11 pm

BUMP! Did some new stuff. Am not dead yet!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Blademaster » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 am

hey buddy, glad to see you animating. keep up the good work! (cheesygrin

don't be afraid to add some more frames to your animations (thumbsup
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Xeroz » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:58 am

Blademaster wrote:hey buddy, glad to see you animating. keep up the good work! (cheesygrin

don't be afraid to add some more frames to your animations (thumbsup

Hey Chris! Nice to see you around! Thanks for the heads up, those were just tests but I liked the way they turned out ^^.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Drakus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Love the flash effects, but the falling and landing animation transitioned so weirdly to 3d. When viewing something in a 3d perspective, at least one part should be enlarged to show depth and how close something.
My animation thread; viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4618
DrakusOffline
Active
Active

Postby Xeroz » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 am

Drakus wrote:Love the flash effects, but the falling and landing animation transitioned so weirdly to 3d. When viewing something in a 3d perspective, at least one part should be enlarged to show depth and how close something.

I'm still not too sure how to make 3D, so I just experimnt with it and see how it goes. I never think itthrough, I just do it.
But you're right, I should pay more attention to those details. Thanks for the heads up!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:29 am

Bump.

Bruh I really should do this more.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP