MY ANIMS<3

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

MY ANIMS<3

Postby Merxury » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:11 am

Last edited by Merxury on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
IM HERE TO KILL YOU^_^
MerxuryOffline

Re: MY ANIMS<3

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Make sure to incase those imgur links in "[img]*link%20here*[/img]" You can edit your post and highlight each of those links then press the IMG button in the editor.

But nice animations honey. I'd implore you to check out some of the tutorial sections if you want to make your animations smoother, but if you just want to make animations for fun, keep going at it then. :)

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Merxury » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:13 am

ZucchiniJuice wrote:Make sure to incase those imgur links in "[img]*link%20here*[/img]" You can edit your post and highlight each of those links then press the IMG button in the editor.

But nice animations honey. I'd implore you to check out some of the tutorial sections if you want to make your animations smoother, but if you just want to make animations for fun, keep going at it then. :)

THX VERY MUCH :D
IM HERE TO KILL YOU^_^
MerxuryOffline

Postby Echo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Nice animations man but I#d like to give you some advice for your next animations :)

So in the animation where you had the brown stick on the blue back ground you had some good moves but you have to make them look more powerful because they looked pretty weak, you can make them look more powerful by slowing down the stickman's arm before he actually punches and then fully extending it.
Here's an example of a weak punch(not good):
Spoiler:
Here's an animation with a strong punch(good):
Spoiler:
Pivot file if you would like to study it: Piv.
Also keep in mind that foot placement is very important, it just looks weird if the feet are moving all around for no reason.
For your other animation with two guys fighting goes the same rules as for the first one I mentioned, but try adding more frames for every movement so the animation looks smoother and better, remember to move each joint(red dots) every frame.
If you're wondering how I made the stick's hand get so short by not making new sticks, you can do it yourself by holding ctrl while moving the red dots.
Good luck on your animations !

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby elixir » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:20 pm

Echo wrote:Nice animations man but I#d like to give you some advice for your next animations :)

So in the animation where you had the brown stick on the blue back ground you had some good moves but you have to make them look more powerful because they looked pretty weak, you can make them look more powerful by slowing down the stickman's arm before he actually punches and then fully extending it.
Here's an example of a weak punch(not good):
Spoiler:
Here's an animation with a strong punch(good):
Spoiler:
Pivot file if you would like to study it: Piv.
Also keep in mind that foot placement is very important, it just looks weird if the feet are moving all around for no reason.
For your other animation with two guys fighting goes the same rules as for the first one I mentioned, but try adding more frames for every movement so the animation looks smoother and better, remember to move each joint(red dots) every frame.
If you're wondering how I made the stick's hand get so short by not making new sticks, you can do it yourself by holding ctrl while moving the red dots.
Good luck on your animations !

they both look weak lol
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Echo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Elixir wrote:they both look weak lol

Let me fix that !............ Actually I think he'll understand what I meant.

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Merxury » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

Yep, i understand, thanks
IM HERE TO KILL YOU^_^
MerxuryOffline

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall