*New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Updateeeee <3

Postby iamaufiey » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:52 pm

A latest video Avatar The Last Airbender Intro :D
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby Blademaster » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am

that was p cool. i like how you used the original one as reference ^^
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby iamaufiey » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 am

Blademaster wrote:that was p cool. i like how you used the original one as reference ^^

Thx man :D
i'm actually proud of it myself. And following a hand drawn reference to a stickman is kind of hard.
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Update !!!

Postby iamaufiey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:49 am

Punch Punch Kick xD

Image
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby batsu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:04 am

you are nice man i like your style just work on easing :)
batsuOffline
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:44 am

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby iamaufiey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 pm

batsu wrote:you are nice man i like your style just work on easing :)

thanks man. :D
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Update :D

Postby iamaufiey » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:03 am

Thread updated !
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby Derelict » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 am

I feel backflips or anything of the sort is a good way to improve on many aspects. It's a generic movement but it really does put every basic rule of animation to the test. So if you keep animating these, it's easy to improve if you try hard to notice small mistakes from your last animation, and do your best to fix them in your new one. Once you are happy with the amount of testing you can commit to a more complete animation, putting all you learned to use.
Image
Swim in strange waters.
DerelictOffline
Watcher
Watcher
User avatar
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby iamaufiey » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:11 am

Derelict wrote:I feel backflips or anything of the sort is a good way to improve on many aspects. It's a generic movement but it really does put every basic rule of animation to the test. So if you keep animating these, it's easy to improve if you try hard to notice small mistakes from your last animation, and do your best to fix them in your new one. Once you are happy with the amount of testing you can commit to a more complete animation, putting all you learned to use.

Yeah dude. it covers all easing, spacing, anticipation etc.. this backflip here i tried to copy batsu's backflip. and i'm pretty impressed by it. i'll keep on going to improve my animation throughout this year.
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby Jojishi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Derelict is right about how animating backflips is good practice. c:

It's a nice animation as well, but when he bent over at the start his origin went way over to the left of his feet. This would cause someone to fall over due to their centre of balance being off, so it could look better if the origin stayed in line with his feet. I liked the landing though. :)
JojishiOffline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 am

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby iamaufiey » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:34 am

Jojishi wrote:Derelict is right about how animating backflips is good practice. c:

It's a nice animation as well, but when he bent over at the start his origin went way over to the left of his feet. This would cause someone to fall over due to their centre of balance being off, so it could look better if the origin stayed in line with his feet. I liked the landing though. :)

Thanks for telling that dude. I do feel a little bit unsatisfied for the launch though, now i know what's the problem :D
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Thread updated !

Postby iamaufiey » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:47 pm

A tumble test :D
Image
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby Elixir » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 pm

looks rotoscoped compared to your other work, if not nice job, it's a bit shaky
ElixirOffline
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:58 pm
Location: ͠° ل͜ °

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby iamaufiey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:00 am

Elixir wrote:looks rotoscoped compared to your other work, if not nice job, it's a bit shaky

i do refer from the sample given by pivot. like how i made the avatar intro, half screen the real thing, half screen me on pivot trying to follow the movement flow.
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: *New Update* Aufiey's Animations :D

Postby MrZenox » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm

not bad hehe! try to remake the arm when he is croping, the physic look too slow but still nice! you tryed to do something smooth, it's pretty cool! :D, now all you must do is trainning to do small mouvement, and then you will be able to to idle stance, hyper smooth anim, no stiffy... look nice! keep it up :)
Image
MrZenoxOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Llama, Sifter, Zaaz and 4 guests