KushNotC's Animations (Where Do I Rank?)

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

KushNotC's Animations (Where Do I Rank?)

Postby KushNotsee » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:56 am

Ill be posting most of my animations here. Tell me what you guys think!
Attachments
Moves.gif
Newest
Moves.gif (33.94 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
Vegito vs Super Android 17.gif
Vegito vs Super Android 17.gif (220.68 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
Last edited by KushNotsee on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KushNotseeOffline

Re: KushNotC's Animations (Where Do I Rank?)

Postby Jojishi » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:14 pm

The animation's quite good since all of the characters' joints move in each frame and the movements are eased well. The background is nice and the effects look cool.

One thing that bothered me was that Super 17 was backwards. To the left of the canvas, there should be a flip button somewhere. Also, like Elixir said in Entrance Hall, it would be nice to see more simple movements. Perhaps a walk, run, jump, etc. just to see you have basic movements down.

Good stuff though. Looks like it's bordering on High Beginner, if you wanted to know. :p
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby iamaufiey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Nice animation dude xD
courtesy ?
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Movements seem a bit confusing, arms and legs flying around a bit at the end. XD
Nice to see some interest in it though, keep it up. Keep your movements clear, make sure people know what's happening. :)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby KushNotsee » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:26 pm

iamaufiey wrote:Nice animation dude xD
courtesy ?

Thanks!

Jojishi wrote:The animation's quite good since all of the characters' joints move in each frame and the movements are eased well. The background is nice and the effects look cool.

One thing that bothered me was that Super 17 was backwards. To the left of the canvas, there should be a flip button somewhere. Also, like Elixir said in Entrance Hall, it would be nice to see more simple movements. Perhaps a walk, run, jump, etc. just to see you have basic movements down.

Good stuff though. Looks like it's bordering on High Beginner, if you wanted to know. :p

Thanks for the feedback man!

Lord wrote:Movements seem a bit confusing, arms and legs flying around a bit at the end. XD
Nice to see some interest in it though, keep it up. Keep your movements clear, make sure people know what's happening. :)

Thanks for the feedback I'll keep it in mind =)
KushNotseeOffline

Postby Jojishi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey man, just so you know I merged your posts. Try not to triple post, since we have a rule against posting multiple times in a row (as it can clutter the forum). When you update it's okay to double post though. Also, making a new post will bump your topic to the top of the section and people will know you've updated. Next time you update, say "update" or something and people will know. :)

The new animation is awesome with the cartoony style as well as the trails and spacing. Everything is eased well and looks smooth. I can't give much advice other than that I'd like to see more. c:
JojishiOffline
Retired

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall