I'm back and rusty as hell

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

I'm back and rusty as hell

Postby Fig » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:48 am

Alright B****ches I'm back but very very rusty but you have to start somewhere right?
Been some time and being busy with work is making it an challenge to get real animating in but coming back to pivot has always been on my mind so I'll be at it time to time.

Only thing so far and still very short but it was all i could knock out with the small time frame I had as this moment.
I'll post more not far into the future to be ranked.

Hi to all who remember me.

^^ CLICK FOR MY OLD ANIMATIONS ^^
Feel like doing a collaboration or even feel like having a chat add me on discord :
FigRodgers #7480
FigOffline

Re: I'm back and rusty as hell

Postby Jojishi » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Welcome back Fig.

It's good you're getting back into the swing of things, and the rustiness will go away as you animate more. The animation has believable movement since you animate all the joints in all the frames, however, there is some shakiness. To improve on this, I recommend you watch 1:33 of this tutorial. I hope this helps. :)
JojishiOffline
Retired

Re: I'm back and rusty as hell

Postby Fig » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:26 am

Jojishi wrote:Welcome back Fig.

It's good you're getting back into the swing of things, and the rustiness will go away as you animate more. The animation has believable movement since you animate all the joints in all the frames, however, there is some shakiness. To improve on this, I recommend you watch 1:33 of this tutorial. I hope this helps. :)

Thankyou for the CC

That's a good start I was going to check out some tutorials before doing anything serious will make sure to check out the video and yes it's good to be back but I have yet to check out who else is still involved with pivot forums. I was a lot more active back when I was RaGePr018. Good to see you're still around Jojishi.

^^ CLICK FOR MY OLD ANIMATIONS ^^
Feel like doing a collaboration or even feel like having a chat add me on discord :
FigRodgers #7480
FigOffline

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall