My First Animation!

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

My First Animation!

Postby Asuna_Taisuka » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello Everyone This is My First Animation And Ive Been Watching Videos Trying to Get Better I Hope I Have Improved.
Asuna_TaisukaOffline

Re: My First Animation!

Postby Vito » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 am

Ayy dude, have fun here. As for the animation, it looks stiff and so unnatural because of the easing is not there, some of them are smooth but not eased. Easing is like you moves slow then go fast then you go slow again, and that actually happens in real life activity tho like run, jump, walk, etc, so it goes like |-|--|----|--------|----------------|--------|----|--|-| you can watch some reference tho about that such as bouncing ball and stuff that's related. There are lack of anticipation, ehh.. I mean really lack, they don't have anticipation to the move they are about to pull. Anticipation is a motion you do before the act you're about to do, like when you gonna punch then you have to charge, pull your hand and then push. Same with the easing it works like that, when you want to go to opposite direction, you can do urmm.. like fast to slow motion and the goes from slow to fast in opposite direction, just like punch. Aaaannddd.. There are many tutorial in this site you can read, or you can watch collabs or animations in different section. Anyway that's good for a first animation imo. But, learn about easing / spacing so you can do fast or slow moves with a good motion. Keep it up, hope this helps xd. By the way, that animation looks cool!
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Asuna_Taisuka » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:43 am

Thank You For The Help I Will Take What You Said Into Consideration.Now That You Mention It I Do See The Stiffness I Will Try To Fix That.Again Thank You. (:P
Asuna_TaisukaOffline

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Lots Of Caps lol. Make sure to move all the nodes/joints. I'll make everything much smoother.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Asuna_Taisuka » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:15 pm

How Do I Update My Thread?
Asuna_TaisukaOffline

Postby Gary » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Typically there is an edit button, but right now the site is being a bit wonky and the edit button is invisible. In the upper right hand corner there are of a post there are a few symbols. Next to the ! there should be a blank space that you can click. Click that to edit your post.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall