Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Windy's Anims

Postby WindyPivot » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:00 pm

WINDY IS THE BEST!
WindyPivotOffline

Re: Windy's Anims

Postby Vito » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 pm

That looks pretty good if you just started. The idea of the punch is good, you charge it to get a power punch. But I think it's not executed well, because it's too over-eased when he's charging and that kinda makes it choppy, the punch looks really weak because those anticipation I mean look at the body he is leaning really smooth and the punch itself is really smooth that's why it looks weak. If you want it to be a powerful punch, then you need make it more fast and snappy. You don't need to make the feet move that way too, just make sure you got a perfect pose for the animation, you can use a keyposes too, I think it's the best way to animate a combat (punch, and stuff that's related). You should read some tutorial and article though if you want to improve further. Hope that helps, also makes me curious how will you improve. Keep it up man!
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Neborn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:48 am

It's pretty cool. Although I would suggest you work on your foot-placement problem. I think it is just me but I did notice some shakiness in the head just before he starts to charge. Other than that it's pretty good.
NebornOffline
Active
Active

Postby WindyPivot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:00 pm

i see master :3
WindyPivotOffline

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall