EmBy's Thread

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

EmBy's Thread

Postby EmBy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Last edited by EmBy on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmByOffline

Re: EmBy's Thread

Postby JoJo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 am

That is some quality animation right there. The fx are definitely intermediate quality, as for the movements I can't tell much because they're very simple. You seem to have it all down though, great spacing, easing, foot placement. Everything seems fluid and I love the animation style. Keep it up, this has potential for intermediate if you ask me, but you'll have to show a lot more to get to inter.
JoJoOffline

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:56 pm

JoJo wrote: this has potential for intermediate if you ask me, but you'll have to show a lot more to get to inter.

Probably make an animation with more movement, maybe some acrobatics or something like it, and a little bit more anims to confirm it. Then yeah.

Although, I'd suggest divvying up the varity of speed of a movement. Make some anims with heavy spacing or snappy quick movements mixed in with the smooth ones.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby EmBy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Update
EmByOffline

Postby Silver » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:09 pm

You've got some nice n smooth stuff there and good effect, also id say you're high,inter for me
Last edited by Silver on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Echo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Your animations are really smooth and clean, the newest one is really nice, especially the effects. I think the only thing that didn't look as good was the beginning where he just floated on the screen and landed without leaning forward at all he just kinda stopped there, i think if you made him move some ticks forward after the landing the animation would look much better.
Keep it up !

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall