LordPivot's Thread - Stalactitious - Fallen

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: LordPivot's Thread - Pivot Star Wars Part 3

Postby Aldiar Aldiar » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:32 am

WOW AMAZING

Project:Goku vs Vegeta.Frames:380(Not complete)

Blood Collab:184(Complete)
Aldiar AldiarOffline
Active
Active

Postby SIFTER » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:40 am

I've locked the topic because Aldiar. You can always unlock your topic whenever you feel the need to, Lord.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Lord » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:49 am

Just thought I'd re-awaken my thread with a few screenies of a thing I'm working on, just to let you all know I didn't die or anything. XD

I've moved on to animate with Flash now, but I still have one more animation up my sleeve for ye'. >:)
Don't want to give away any of the plot.
Just a few stills.
and fancy glows.

Not revealing anything yet, only I've been getting some traction with this since school finished for the holidays, and thought to stick my nose in around here for as long as I can. :D
It's not a shorty-short, if any of you are skeptical, it's a feature animation. :)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Thread - New Screenies

Postby SIFTER » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:13 pm

I must admit. I've never seen a glow that clean before in Pivot.
Mostly cause it's flash lol
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Llama » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:14 pm

About time you reared your beautiful head back here. Looks great so far, if a bit bare bones, but that's no insult to you. I can't wait to see what comes out of this.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Lord » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Llama wrote:About time you reared your beautiful head back here. Looks great so far, if a bit bare bones, but that's no insult to you. I can't wait to see what comes out of this.

Thanks for the show of interest. :D
I kept it barebones because there's a good bit of fancy camera-work (at least by my standards) in the animation.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Raymond » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

You always pull through with a finished animation. I admire that about you. It's good to hear you moved on to a more advanced program like flash. I'm pretty excited to see what you can make with it.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Jojishi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:10 am

You've returned! I'm so happy about that.

I think it's absolutely fantastic that you've moved onto Flash. You'll be able to branch out with it and stretch your wings. The screenshots look interesting even if the detail's limited. Looking forward to it, as well as your Dance with the Shadows animation. :)
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby matterkins » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Nice, you're back!!! :D
matterkinsOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby salami » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 pm

Wow love the new screenies, keep it up LordPivot.
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot (thumbsup
salamiOffline
Active
Active

Re: LordPivot's Thread - Shadow Lith Entry

Postby Lord » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:01 pm

phpBB [video]

Here's my Shadow Lith entry. It's been gathering dust on my desktop for a while. Time to bring it to light. :D
Enjoy.
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Amir » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Wow I haven't checked your animations in a while, and I gotta say that there is a vast improvement there dude, at first when you got inter I honestly didn't think you deserved it, not that it matters because your animations are the most entertaining and interesting to watch, but now with your Shadow Lith entry I'm 100% sure you are a solid inter, I still recognize your old style with hand to hand combat in close ups, the stop and go which I like tbh, the fast pacing etc...but your movements are much smoother, more fluid and less shaky and choppy. And considering this is old you are probably a lot better now, but regardless this entry is impressive and well animated.
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Postby Lord » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:04 am

Amir wrote:Wow I haven't checked your animations in a while, and I gotta say that there is a vast improvement there dude, at first when you got inter I honestly didn't think you deserved it, not that it matters because your animations are the most entertaining and interesting to watch, but now with your Shadow Lith entry I'm 100% sure you are a solid inter, I still recognize your old style with hand to hand combat in close ups, the stop and go which I like tbh, the fast pacing etc...but your movements are much smoother, more fluid and less shaky and choppy. And considering this is old you are probably a lot better now, but regardless this entry is impressive and well animated.

Thanks man. I wasn't even entirely sure myself if I deserved the moveup, but it's strange how one forgets about it over time - the ranks and all. XD
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Thread - Stalactitious - Fallen

Postby Lord » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Greetings all. :D
I have returned from my inactivity. I have one last animation in the works that I pushed to get finished, and here it is.

phpBB [video]

Don't expect any more surprise animations. I haven't been animating in Pivot for months.
I've instead been looking more into fullbody animation - preparing to go to college to study animation next year.
I don't like leaving loose ends and abandoning commitments, so I made sure to get this done.
Hope you all like. :D
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Previous

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area