Yooooh (/^x^)/ | Up

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Yooooh (/^x^)/

Postby Yoh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Thanks Everyone (cheesygrin I'm already working on new projects
YohOffline
Active
Active

Postby SIFTER » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:38 am

Sorry, Yoh. Someone had jumped his gun when he moved you up so soon as move ups are forbidden during BBODD's phase. As soon as the competition ends, you might get your move up. Sorry for the inconvenience. That doesn't mean you're not good.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Echo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Sifter wrote:Sorry, Yoh. Someone has fired his gun when he moved you up so soon as move ups are forbidden during BBODD's phase. As soon as the competition ends, you might get your move up. Sorry for the inconvenience. That doesn't mean you're not good.

Rank Team fucking up a lot more than it used to... :D jk.

Great animations man really creative and not just shorts ;) Keep it up mah brochacho !

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby socks » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Sifter wrote:Sorry, Yoh. Someone has fired his gun when he moved you up so soon as move ups are forbidden during BBODD's phase. As soon as the competition ends, you might get your move up. Sorry for the inconvenience. That doesn't mean you're not good.

Learn the rules before you undo a move up Sifter. Jesus. Yoh reply to my message, so i can straighten this out.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Yoh » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 pm

No problem , Now i'm interested in BBoDD, I will participate (cheesygrin
YohOffline
Active
Active

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:10 am

dayum man, your anims look so sweet. They remind me of anims I used to watch at stickpage. You should really be inters, Im curious why you aren't. Now I cant wait till i'll see your entry in BBoDD. Keep up the good work :)
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Franklin » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:59 pm

BeastalRage wrote:dayum man, your anims look so sweet. They remind me of anims I used to watch at stickpage. You should really be inters, Im curious why you aren't. Now I cant wait till i'll see your entry in BBoDD. Keep up the good work :)

There can't be any move ups during BBODDV. I'm pretty sure that he'll be interz as soon as it's over, though.
FranklinOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby socks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Root wrote:
BeastalRage wrote:dayum man, your anims look so sweet. They remind me of anims I used to watch at stickpage. You should really be inters, Im curious why you aren't. Now I cant wait till i'll see your entry in BBoDD. Keep up the good work :)

There can't be any move ups during BBODDV. I'm pretty sure that he'll be interz as soon as it's over, though.

That was pretty much what the misunderstanding was all based off of, there are people who believe in certain rules, and others who don't. And certain rules haven't been followed in the past, resulting in neglecting the rule in the future.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Franklin » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:25 pm

What is really the point of that rule, though?
FranklinOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby socks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Root wrote:What is really the point of that rule, though?

there isn't one, but people disagree.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:46 am

Yoh wrote:No problem , Now i'm interested in BBoDD, I will participate (cheesygrin

This is the point of it, Socks. If the move ups weren't restricted, no beginner would be interested to joint because let's face it, why would any beginner join the competiton if they could get moved up without joining anyway?
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Anton » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:34 am

Imo, The goal of BBoDD is telling to the beginner rank to go beyond their limits in order to get some big project and big improvement.
It'd be pretty unfair to see the prize of the rank up wasted on a dude that comes in and post already-interz-material.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Mat » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Can we not use yoh's thread for a debate? Thanks.

Yoh, you definitely have done great animations. The quality is superb and they are very creative. I look forward to seeing your BBODD entry. Regardless of the outcome I'm almost certain you'll get intermediate after the competition.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Yoh » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Mat wrote:Can we not use yoh's thread for a debate? Thanks.

Yoh, you definitely have done great animations. The quality is superb and they are very creative. I look forward to seeing your BBODD entry. Regardless of the outcome I'm almost certain you'll get intermediate after the competition.

Thanks, I will do my best xD
YohOffline
Active
Active

Postby Suxsa » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:43 pm

your animations is amazing, congratulation for the intermediare
SuxsaOffline

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area