Kicks and FPS change

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Kellawgs Base

Postby socks » Sun May 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Quick Update, finishing it soon.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Luka. » Sun May 25, 2014 1:24 pm

This animation s great and all, but the movements are too slow, and they seem to not have power... Work on the spacing and you're good to go.
Also I discovered some footplacement errors and shakiness, eg: in the front arm when he kicks.. Also the flow needs to be worked, after the kicks he run/walks away really slowly.. Fix those and you'll get inters pretty soon.
^ Thread ^

Spoiler:
Chloe <3
Luka.Offline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Sun May 25, 2014 3:23 pm

-luka wrote:Image
This animation s great and all, but the movements are too slow, and they seem to not have power... Work on the spacing and you're good to go.
Also I discovered some footplacement errors and shakiness, eg: in the front arm when he kicks.. Also the flow needs to be worked, after the kicks he run/walks away really slowly.. Fix those and you'll get inters pretty soon.

Notice what section this is?
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby socks » Sun May 25, 2014 3:28 pm

-luka wrote:Image

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your in the inter thread, and why not rate the latest one next time lad.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Luka. » Sun May 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Fu... Thought it was beg's hall sorry..
EDIT: The latest one has no flaws, bu what i can see :D
^ Thread ^

Spoiler:
Chloe <3
Luka.Offline
Regular
Regular

Re: Mr. Under 100 Frames

Postby socks » Thu May 29, 2014 1:55 pm

I've actually got a thread going this time around.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby The Specter » Thu May 29, 2014 2:00 pm

I thought that the kellawags base one had a weird camera movement, because the flip should have looked like it was still going the same speed as the takeoff.

This latest one was realllly nice though. I liked that little effect that you threw into it
The SpecterOffline
Ghostly
Investor

Postby socks » Thu May 29, 2014 2:05 pm

The Specter wrote:I thought that the kellawags base one had a weird camera movement, because the flip should have looked like it was still going the same speed as the takeoff.

This latest one was realllly nice though. I liked that little effect that you threw into it

Thanks man, i did it out of nowhere and i thought it looked nice. (thumbsup
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Jojishi » Thu May 29, 2014 5:01 pm

That's actually pretty neat. The power in it is displayed nicely through the dynamic poses. Effects also look great.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Kompressor » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 am

Stripes when you get the chance can you reupload the piv? I cant see it. I would like to study it ^_^ I love the effects and everything

I went through a lot of names, NoPivot4You, Banned, Fate, Ponyo
KompressorOffline
Determined
Determined

Re: Yogurty Type.

Postby socks » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Not bad, not bad.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 pm

"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby The Black Mamba » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 pm

More easing.
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby Mitch » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:54 pm

That sweep was kinda shithouse. Rest was real trill man.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Firecracker » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:17 pm

That was great! I love the real smooth style of it. The only things i'd say are off would be the sweep kick and back flip. The sweep kick lacked a tremendous amount of power and balance. Balance wise, his torso stays upright as he's performing it as opposed to him dropping to a side and putting an arm down for balance, this is also a power stance. Power stances nearly always have strong balance and/or footing. This usually adds power to an attack as it can give the illusion of weight behind a strike etc. His planted leg also faces the same direction through the whole rotation when really it should have moved to face the opposite side as the sweeping foot reached the front. Basically his knee should have ended up facing behind him when the sweep finished. Of course you probably wouldn't have been able to transition to that back flip if you DID alter his poses like this but eh, maybe a back handspring instead?

The backflip itself was a little off as well. he moved way too far horizontally when he did, giving the the whole thing a "floaty" appearance. I would just say tighten it up a bit. Have him land a little closer to his take off position than you did and maybe increase the speed of the air rotation slightly.

I do dig the smooth style though, just work on preserving power with it and you're good to go man.
"A stickfigure doing a walk is far better than some spiky-haired fuckwit blurring across the screen in a two or three-frame run."

~ Waffles Mgee
FirecrackerOffline
Retired
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area