~Sasuke's Thread [HUGE Update]

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

~Sasuke's Thread [HUGE Update]

Postby ~Sasuke » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:02 pm

ANIMATION THREAD:

Welcome to my thread! I'll probably post here occasionally depending on how busy I am. I've been animating on pivot for about 2 years, But starting animating seriously about a year ago. Tell me what you think, give me some cnc, etc. Enjoy :) Also please be aware that these animations lack critical order in which I animated them in. enjoy c:

NEWEST

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Goku Vs trunks
Spoiler:

DBZ4 Trib (OLD)
Spoiler:

NLeasted Vs Grace(OLD)
Spoiler:

Fight in progress ( made my own bg for once )
Spoiler:

DBZ4 Tribute PT1
Spoiler:

NLeasted Vs Grace *kick fixed*
Spoiler:

SAO Doors
Spoiler:

SWP Demo
Spoiler:

Jannu Vs Default
Spoiler:

Potential Flips
Spoiler:

Acrobatics
Spoiler:
Last edited by ~Sasuke on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

SWDBZC2: 1674 Frames

Keoy Joint: 65 Frames
~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Re: ~Sasuke's Thread

Postby Madnessthunder » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Very nice! I'm not usually a fan of double framing, but in the red sword animation, you executed it quite nicely. Very nice indeed. Almost inter imo.

Hey check out my shitty animations
Thread.
MadnessthunderOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Pop » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:23 am

Amazing bro you'll get inters soon if you keep up the good work!
PopOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Cressel » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:00 am

Alright I had a bit of trouble to see your animations because opening the spoiler shows every single one of the and it just lagged my browser. I'd suggest you to just put the newest one as image and leave the rest as links.

You have a lot of stuff so I won't go in detail with all the animations. Overall your animation with Valtus' Jannu is the best one you have. Movements are pretty clear and well done, although most of the poses look off.

Your joint with keoy doesn't look as good. The hits look super weak because of Goku's reactions. They don't add emphasis to the power at all. Meanwhile the random flailing of Vegeta when charging the beam looks off as well. try to work on your poses mostly, since you got the hang of most of the rest already.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby ~Sasuke » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Cressel wrote:Alright I had a bit of trouble to see your animations because opening the spoiler shows every single one of the and it just lagged my browser. I'd suggest you to just put the newest one as image and leave the rest as links.

You have a lot of stuff so I won't go in detail with all the animations. Overall your animation with Valtus' Jannu is the best one you have. Movements are pretty clear and well done, although most of the poses look off.

Your joint with keoy doesn't look as good. The hits look super weak because of Goku's reactions. They don't add emphasis to the power at all. Meanwhile the random flailing of Vegeta when charging the beam looks off as well. try to work on your poses mostly, since you got the hang of most of the rest already.

Thanks Cress. And yeah the aftermath of the hit could of had more spacing to make it look like the punch actually matched the power of the hit itself, so I'll remember that for next time. as for Vegeta flailing his limbs, I some what did that on purpose because I wanted to see how it looked, an possibly make a style out of it some how and develop it more. And as for my posses they could probably use some polishing since they're not always on point. Now onto the Jannu anim, I did also notice the posses on that animation weren't all that great as well. That animation needs to be re done and I'll probably get to it another time. I also might try doing something else like a basic fight or sword fight because who doesn't love new content? ( or at least form me that is )

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby Raymond » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:44 pm

I really like the new one man. There is a lot of power in it.

The second one listed is great. The length is nice and the movements/effects look good. I know it's a joint so part of it isn't yours, but you both did great. Your styles are very similar. I loved your use of the camera in this one. You had it rotate around the characters in one scene, which I know is difficult to do. I also liked how you would zoom out for some parts, to show just how much destruction was being caused by them fighting. It's things like that which top of an animation in my opinion.

It would take me forever to comment on all of these, but the majority of them look good. Your movements are smooth and I like that your practicing with the camera a lot. Your on your way to intermediate. I'm a little surprised you aren't there yet, but one more animation should do it. If you really want intermediate I would suggest branching out from DBZ a little more. I know you can add realistic movements to DBZ characters, but try making something more original. Something that defines you. It will get you there faster.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby ~Sasuke » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Raymond wrote:I really like the new one man. There is a lot of power in it.

The second one listed is great. The length is nice and the movements/effects look good. I know it's a joint so part of it isn't yours, but you both did great. Your styles are very similar. I loved your use of the camera in this one. You had it rotate around the characters in one scene, which I know is difficult to do. I also liked how you would zoom out for some parts, to show just how much destruction was being caused by them fighting. It's things like that which top of an animation in my opinion.

It would take me forever to comment on all of these, but the majority of them look good. Your movements are smooth and I like that your practicing with the camera a lot. Your on your way to intermediate. I'm a little surprised you aren't there yet, but one more animation should do it. If you really want intermediate I would suggest branching out from DBZ a little more. I know you can add realistic movements to DBZ characters, but try making something more original. Something that defines you. It will get you there faster.

Oh hey thank you Ray! Also I took your advice and branched out just a bit. Check it:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby Gary » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:04 am

You have some pretty nice animations man. I'd definitely say you're intermediate, but just to watch your foot posing, like in this anim. He moves his feet forward for no reason without pushing off or anything.

http://a.pomf.se/krzbbx.gif

You're pretty good tho. I'd say well set for intermediate.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mori » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 am

This is nice!
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby ~Sasuke » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 am

Hey guys, got another update. This one took me some time and was far off from what I normally do, but I personally think it's not to shabby. Anyways, enjoy! c;
Spoiler:

Current amount of frames: 161

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby Anton » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 am

I find it wierd that blackstick swears before the fight even starts x)
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby ~Sasuke » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:58 pm

Anton wrote:I find it wierd that blackstick swears before the fight even starts x)

Lol, well he just doesn't know what he's in for but when she comes running at him he can tell she's a fair opponent. :)

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby Mori » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:59 pm

~Sasuke wrote:Hey guys, got another update. This one took me some time and was far off from what I normally do, but I personally think it's not to shabby. Anyways, enjoy! c;
Spoiler:

Current amount of frames: 161

That was awesome bro
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Waters » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:20 pm

http://a.pomf.se/isdbzb.gif
her landing was weird, try having her feet planted more infront of her.
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ~Sasuke » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Waters wrote:http://a.pomf.se/isdbzb.gif
her landing was weird, try having her feet planted more infront of her.

Hey Mizu, thanks for the suggestion. I went back and push her feet more in front of her for the landing to make her landing look more balanced.

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Next

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area