Some Shorts From Discord(its lit) -TθPS

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Walking dinosaur '-' -Tops-

Postby tuna » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:47 pm

the tail is moving too much, and also the wrong way. the waviness seems to be starting at the end of the tail instead of the base.
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: Walking dinosaur '-' -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:47 am

Franklin wrote:A dinosaur is a very heavy object, so maybe having a bit more vertical movement, and having the legs bend to show the weight when the feet touch the ground would make the animation look more lifelike.


thanks, gonna look on that if i animate some heavy objects

Harry wrote:the tail is moving too much, and also the wrong way. the waviness seems to be starting at the end of the tail instead of the base.

ikr, i always forgot the tail way, thanks.
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

Re: Walking dinosaur '-' -Tops-

Postby XElite109 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:04 am

your animations are pretty amazing the effects you are capable of doing is rather insane but the movements have some problems even though they are ridiculously smooth and spaced properly they always feel off cause of your poses and transitions. They also seem to have a stop and go type of feel to them as none of the moves never really translates to another movement like in the blade master fight. Blade does like 2 kicks before stopping and then does 2 more and stops again which is really awkward.
I hope my cc can help you man.
E: forgot to mention your interz if anything
Image
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: Walking dinosaur '-' -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:18 am

XElite109 wrote:your animations are pretty amazing the effects you are capable of doing is rather insane but the movements have some problems even though they are ridiculously smooth and spaced properly they always feel off cause of your poses and transitions. They also seem to have a stop and go type of feel to them as none of the moves never really translates to another movement like in the blade master fight. Blade does like 2 kicks before stopping and then does 2 more and stops again which is really awkward.
I hope my cc can help you man.
E: forgot to mention your interz if anything


Thanks for ur cc!
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:04 pm

UPDATED, some opening to my latest project,the piv file url is not broken or what, i just want to share the piv file when it's done
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby lp9 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Damn, that's great, can't wait to see the finished thing.
lp9Offline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby Lord » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:12 pm

This animation looks like it could be good. :D
Fiiinish! Fiinish!
Image
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man
User avatar
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Yeah, me too.I really want to finish this
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby Raymond » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:26 pm

That hand coming out of the ground looks sick! This could be the animation that gets you intermediate if you keep up that quality.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 2984
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:04 am

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:02 am

Raymond wrote:That hand coming out of the ground looks sick! This could be the animation that gets you intermediate if you keep up that quality.


Thanks!i'll make sure the quality of this animation is good
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

Re: Bad Ass Jumping! -Tops-

Postby Extra » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:00 am

Tops620 wrote:
Extra wrote:Guys.
Intermediate move up for this guy.
Please.


lol thanks,i think rank team know what they're doing


Apparently not, youre still in beginner.
Image
ExtraOffline
i love little dog
i love little dog
User avatar
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 am

Re: Elemental Fight : Fire Vs Earth [Opening] -Tops-

Postby Ussay » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:14 am

Man, that's looking very promising, please finish that and make turn into a great animation :D!
UssayOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team
User avatar
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: Short Stuff -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:28 am

*UPDATE* some short, i really want to make the stick reach that box tho...but...fuck it
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

Re: Short Stuff -Tops-

Postby .paperv » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:42 am

He didn't even get the box, lmao. Anyway it's nice :3.
I make cool moves

. (scared .

.papervOffline
//NV
//NV
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am

Re: Short Stuff -Tops-

Postby TθPS » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 am

NV Anims wrote:He didn't even get the box, lmao. Anyway it's nice :3.


yeah, i just get to the wrong pose and i becaming lazy, so i erased some frame an there you have it.
Image
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops
User avatar
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests