My thread :v

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

What do you think?

Noob
1
2%
Better than a noob
3
6%
Good
7
14%
Excellent
14
29%
Awesome *_*
24
49%
 
Total votes : 49

Re: My thread :v

Postby Clies » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:22 pm

XxJefeMaestroxX wrote:I do not know if I expressed my point well , I am using Google translator

Summary : Very good animations Clies


Oh well... ok man thanks, Try to learn more english If you want to talk with... english speakers, It would make your life 84 times easier.
CliesOffline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Re: My thread :v

Postby XxJefeMaestroxX » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Hades wrote:
XxJefeMaestroxX wrote:That this is the living room of the free mean you can not say , I did no intension to offend, it is more animations Compliment them , Your will to fight shows how smart you are .

Saying that was high-beginner was anything but a compliment. Though I appreciate your effort to come up with a witty and pseudo-intelligent remark, I do not believe it is necessary to take this any further. My will to "fight" (oh my, what a pretentious term) was directed towards you, since you appreciated the quality of the animation in a wrong manner. If anything, that only shows how developed your aesthetic sense is. Out of all the people who keep saying it was intermediate material, you were the only one who would beg to differ. I'm sorry, but I can't take that seriously, you either don't know how to rank an animation or are afraid of competition. Also, may I interest you in some English lessons? Free of charge.
Nice DBZ animations by the way.

Yours truly,
XxMemphisMaestroxX


I'd love some English classes , we see the need if I'm wrong I'm sorry , I never said I was not inter, I said what I thought . I do not want any trouble in the thread , I think it's a lack of respect and appreciation for what animation ^^
Image
XxJefeMaestroxXOffline
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Re: My thread :v

Postby Setto » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Clies holy balls that b0x0r part was amazing. Pretty damn creative aswell :D (move him up guys what are u doin)
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:05 pm
Location: VA Mechanicsville

Re: My thread :v

Postby Clies » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Setto wrote:Clies holy balls that b0x0r part was amazing. Pretty damn creative aswell :D (move him up guys what are u doin)


Thank you very much Setto ;D
CliesOffline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Re: My thread :v

Postby orange joe » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:29 pm

here man do you reckon you could post that wonderful animation of yours at a slower fps, bc i feel like it's too fast. otherwise, it was pretty kickass, man. good length, good entertainment, good ideas, nice funky effects, good spacing and good timing, tho tbh im not sure why everyone is absolutely losing their minds over it. inters worthy, probably

Hades wrote:
XxJefeMaestroxX wrote:Awesome man!!! High beg I believe

don't act like a prick because both of you are in the beginner section and you're saying that to make yourself feel better, he's a notch above you and you know it. now grow the fuck up and smell the roses, that was intermediate. jesus man
Hades wrote:
XxJefeMaestroxX wrote:That this is the living room of the free mean you can not say , I did no intension to offend, it is more animations Compliment them , Your will to fight shows how smart you are .

Saying that was high-beginner was anything but a compliment. Though I appreciate your effort to come up with a witty and pseudo-intelligent remark, I do not believe it is necessary to take this any further. My will to "fight" (oh my, what a pretentious term) was directed towards you, since you appreciated the quality of the animation in a wrong manner. If anything, that only shows how developed your aesthetic sense is. Out of all the people who keep saying it was intermediate material, you were the only one who would beg to differ. I'm sorry, but I can't take that seriously, you either don't know how to rank an animation or are afraid of competition. Also, may I interest you in some English lessons? Free of charge.
Nice DBZ animations by the way.

Yours truly,
XxMemphisMaestroxX


i cant believe how cunty you're being hades, man, firstly you dont need to mock his english bc he doesnt natively speak it, secondly, you cant bully him into changing his opinion like that. it's nothing to do with making himself feel better, what the fuck made you think that...? man it kinda grinds my gears when people do shit like you just pulled there.
THREAD
SHADOW LITH- 545 frames FINISHED
secret project coming soon http://i.imgur.com/NkqKhPU.png
orange joeOffline
I'm Harry
I'm Harry
User avatar
 
Posts: 2765
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: Dream Land

Re: My thread :v

Postby Clies » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Tuna wrote:here man do you reckon you could post that wonderful animation of yours at a slower fps, bc i feel like it's too fast. otherwise, it was pretty kickass, man. good length, good entertainment, good ideas, nice funky effects, good spacing and good timing, tho tbh im not sure why everyone is absolutely losing their minds over it. inters worthy, probably


Pivot made it look way faster than the piv version, I double framed in some parts so it's more understandable, If I lower the fps one bit down the gif looks too slow so that's all I can do about it :(

And thanks for your comment!
CliesOffline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Re: My thread :v

Postby Mat » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Congratulations the staff has deemed you worthy of intermediate
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm
Location: oot and aboot

Re: My thread :v

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Congrats.
MikeOffline
I'm trash
Rank Team
User avatar
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:37 am

Re: My thread :v

Postby Memphis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:23 pm

About damn time Clies! I'd give you a warm welcome but I have a feeling you won't be staying here for too long. See you in Veterans!
Image
Shadow-Lith 2 - Being flashed
Spoiler:
former names on the old DD: ~Sharp / Memphis / sm0k33w33d420 / PervertedScumFuck / Radium / VginaDinahr / Camden / Mayfire
MemphisOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:38 am
Location: <-

Re: My thread :v

Postby Clies » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 pm

HOLY SHIT me trying to find my thread in beginners hall when the realization comes to my body.

Thanks for all the support guys!!


Hades wrote:About damn time Clies! I'd give you a warm welcome but I have a feeling you won't be staying here for too long. See you in Veterans!


Hahahah I hope I hope
CliesOffline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Re: My thread :v

Postby Amir » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:31 pm

I am in love with your unique style man, congrats!
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss
User avatar
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 pm
Location: Israel

Re: My thread :v

Postby XElite109 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:17 pm

haha i loved that the beginning need stop start a bit slower and you need to improve timing but haha i love how hyper active it is XD
I'm loving all you cool new hip full body animators
Image
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: My thread :v

Postby Clies » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Amir wrote:I am in love with your unique style man, congrats!


Thanks for saying that :3

XElite109 wrote:haha i loved that the beginning need stop start a bit slower and you need to improve timing but haha i love how hyper active it is XD
I'm loving all you cool new hip full body animators


lol

Thanks!!
CliesOffline
VIP
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Re: My thread :v

Postby Setto » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:16 pm

I r8 9/8
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:05 pm
Location: VA Mechanicsville

Re: My thread :v

Postby Ga'ry » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:45 am

100% acceptance rate for intermediate.
Congratulations, it's deserved.
Ga'ryOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests