Chill Anims: Hoverboard

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

pglsü

Poll ended at Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:10 pm

ashgf
50%
sdfg
50%

Total votes : 10

Re: Chill Anims: What's that smell ?

Postby Mori » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 pm

kool stuff m89.
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Re: Chill Anims: What's that smell ?

Postby Echo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Update!
The gif is fucked a bit...

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Re: Chill Anims: Stretching.(gifraped)

Postby Four » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:56 pm

I really love your style, it's so smoooth.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Very nice, but what makes it so unique is that the stick figure onion was virtually invisible on that bg...

Maybe not for others, but id have difficulty animating with those two colors.
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby Llama » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Animating with those colors would break me so quickly. Amazing stuff.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Raymond » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm shocked. You actually animated something other than a run lol. I'm proud of you man, it looks pretty good too. You are really good at expressing different emotions through movements. I think that's honestly one of your strong points.

Personally all your movements look good to me, even the random floppy movements you make sometimes look good because of how smooth you make it. If you incorporated those movements into an animation with a plot. Some type of idea behind it, it doesn't have to be long but make it somewhat original. You could even continue this one. Now that he's done stretching, do what you do best and animate him running lol. Maybe have him jump over some hurtles or try making him pole vault over a wall. In case you were shooting for intermediate, I'm just giving you some ideas. You've improved since the old animator.net days though.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby tuna » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:04 pm

hey this is the best animation you've made so far. lovely loosey goosey feel. keep it up
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Echo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:31 am

Four wrote:I really love your style, it's so smoooth.

Thank you for the kind words.

7th Day wrote:Very nice, but what makes it so unique is that the stick figure onion was virtually invisible on that bg...

Maybe not for others, but id have difficulty animating with those two colors.

It was a pain in the ass tbh.

Llama wrote:Animating with those colors would break me so quickly. Amazing stuff.

Thank you :)

Raymond wrote:I'm shocked. You actually animated something other than a run lol. I'm proud of you man, it looks pretty good too. You are really good at expressing different emotions through movements. I think that's honestly one of your strong points.

Personally all your movements look good to me, even the random floppy movements you make sometimes look good because of how smooth you make it. If you incorporated those movements into an animation with a plot. Some type of idea behind it, it doesn't have to be long but make it somewhat original. You could even continue this one. Now that he's done stretching, do what you do best and animate him running lol. Maybe have him jump over some hurtles or try making him pole vault over a wall. In case you were shooting for intermediate, I'm just giving you some ideas. You've improved since the old animator.net days though.

Thank you !
I'll probably do nothing with this animation, I was going only for intermediate If I rank up It's gonna be a miracle tho.
Thanks for the kind words Raymond (heart

Harry wrote:hey this is the best animation you've made so far. lovely loosey goosey feel. keep it up

Thank you Tuna, u da bezt!

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Jack » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Ouch, his back. I love it.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Cheese » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 pm

That was prety good, I love your animations so much.
I like how when he popped his back the gif went low quality like the pop was strong enough to break the gif.
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Re: Chill Anims: Emotions and shizzle

Postby Echo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Update !
Hope you guys like it as much as I do (heart

EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby elixir » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:33 pm

holy shit thats amazing, i love how you portrayed emotion!! :DDDDDDD
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Wow that's absolutely amazing! I think I do love it as much as you do.

Very expressive, smooth and lively. I like the eyes that you added, especially when they had a happy expression. It might have felt more consistent overall if you added eyes to the other stickfigure though. Still a great animation.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Echo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:41 am

Elixir wrote:holy shit thats amazing, i love how you portrayed emotion!! :DDDDDDD

Well holy shit, I'm glad you love it buddy !

Jojishi wrote:Wow that's absolutely amazing! I think I do love it as much as you do.

Very expressive, smooth and lively. I like the eyes that you added, especially when they had a happy expression. It might have felt more consistent overall if you added eyes to the other stickfigure though. Still a great animation.

You have no idea how much it means to me hearing this from you Jojishi (heart
I also wanted to make the eye's only for the main character, so people can understand on which guy to focus on more.
Glad you noticed the happy eye thingy, I thought it was a little hard to spot, at least on the first look.

EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Jojishi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:09 am

Echo Pai wrote:
Jojishi wrote:Wow that's absolutely amazing! I think I do love it as much as you do.

You have no idea how much it means to me hearing this from you Jojishi (heart
I also wanted to make the eye's only for the main character, so people can understand on which guy to focus on more.

No problem, I was glad to watch it. :p That makes sense about the eyes. Contrast draws the viewer's attention, in this case, eyes and lack thereof.

Echo Pai wrote:Glad you noticed the happy eye thingy, I thought it was a little hard to spot, at least on the first look.

Experienced animators don't miss things like that. ;)
JojishiOffline
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area