Make yourself known here!

Hello

Postby Alchemist7k » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello, I'm new here.

Just kidding, anyone remember me?
Alchemist7kOffline

Re: Hello

Postby Euclid » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:36 am

Hello! We've mostly moved to the discord server so check us out over there https://discord.gg/YpxSnT
Click the Pic for TDD thread. (Credits to Sifter for making my profile, RB, and Sig.)

"Animate to entertain others, lad. That's the point of animation. Some are too blind to see it though
Being big-headed and sucking balls don't go well in pair."
-Flame
EuclidOffline
#NextComboKing2019
#NextComboKing2019

Postby Alchemist7k » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:41 am

Wheres my old account?
Alchemist7kOffline

Postby Gary » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:19 am

Was your old account on the old website? We were not able to move accounts over here once we created this site, so everyone had to make new ones.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Alchemist7k » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:45 am

Yeah, Alchemist7000
Alchemist7kOffline

Postby Gary » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:41 am

Well your old account doesn't exist here. There's a bit of a complicated story behind why we created this new site. tl;dr, chimera sold the old dd to a dick who hated dd, then he went and fucked it up so we made this one. None of the old accounts were able to be transferred over, so that's why you had to make a new one.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Lithium » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:35 am

Alchemist7k wrote:Yeah, Alchemist7000

Dude, I literally never come on here anymore, like i literally visit this site like once or twice a year. But I saw your name and was like oh shit.

This is really random so I dont expect you to recollect this, but in about 2008 I idolized your quarantine series and PM'd you on DD asking for your MSN (Which from my good longterm memory was Nitsuj or something like that). You went inactive shortly after though (From memory, 2009-ish?). I remember you gave me a sneak peak of Quarantine 3 where the dude breaks through the glass and it was all 3D and shit but you never finished it.

I also remember everyone having "Alchemist for Elite" in their signature back in the day when you were veteran.

But yeah wow. It's a shame you came back now, the entire site is dead. All the people you remember from your day are either long gone or come visit like once a year like me and Sharpshooter.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Return to Entrance Hall