Wow, what year is it again?

Make yourself known here!

Re: Wow, what year is it again?

Postby Cressel » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Pretty sure your animations are a big inspiration to most of us, it's really nice to hear from you.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby OblivionFall » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Ipwnall! Is good to see you :) Really, you had nothing to be ashamed of for being such an active member. It took my years just to reach one thousand posts, I was seriously impressed by those who had higher. You weren't just any animator either, you were a fucking legend.

Darkdemon and Pivot animation were my life, especially back in 2009/2010. I got all of my friends into Pivot Animation and you were one of many huge inspirations for us. That inspiration lead to me being where I am now, about to complete my studies and become a professional animator. I owe you (and the rest of DarkDemon) a lot (thumbsup
OblivionFallOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Jon » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 pm

What's up man? I was a fag when you were around, so I'd prefer you didn't remember me, but I definitely remember you.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Raymond » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Hey man, I'm not sure how anyone could forget you. You might know who I am, I really don't know. I used to be known as DemonKilo two years ago, but I've been using my real name lately.

Your DDC8 is what I remember you by the most, but I do remember the spiderman animation you made and you even had a final project you were working on where these guys were on a conveyor belt. I don't remember the whole plot behind it, but your style was very recognizable. You were active around the time I first joined DarkDemon, and you were a big inspiration to me when it came to animating. It's really good to see you found this place. A few people recommended that you should get honorary status, so your now a member of the honorary members group.

Enjoy it here and try to stay active! Also you should be proud of the things you do that make you happy, even if it is animation, which is pretty fucking awesome. So I'm glad to hear that's how you feel now. I like to share my animations with people I know and some are even aware of this site. You would be surprised how many people find interest in animation.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby SalvationSign » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:10 pm

I just rediscovered Pivot and the site today, and looking through the "Must Watch Animations", you were one of the few folks I remember clearly. Very cool to see you come back. Many props for essentially becoming a legend.
SalvationSignOffline

Postby Dataizm » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 pm

OMG! It's ipwnall! I am a fan of your animations!
DataizmOffline
Active
Active

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:28 pm

haha Amen, man... AMEN!

I couldnt care less if you make pivot animations, just make animations in general. Lets see you live up to the Animator of Fame status.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Previous

Return to Entrance Hall