Goodbye

Make yourself known here!

Goodbye

Postby Jojishi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:35 am

It's been fun knowing all of you. Shit. I can't believe I've come to this decision either but I feel it would be best to leave. It's been years. 6 years in fact, and when I look at that amount of time I just feel like I need to move on. I'm moving on from Pivot as well as this community because I feel both these attachments feed each other. The only way to get rid of one is to get rid of the other.

So, to progress as an animator (and hopefully do this professionally some day) I'm moving on. I'm excited for this new chapter of my life to begin.

Just kidding. To be serious though, I won't be using Pivot forever. I detailed this in an update on my thread, which was unfortunately posted hours before the recent announcement on animator.net, so no one saw it. I'll probably post it again in my new thread on here. But yeah... Regardless of this I'll still be working on getting my last Pivot projects out there and I'll still be in contact with the lot of you on here years down the road. Lots of great things in store for you guys.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Re: Goodbye

Postby Echo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 am

You fuck ! Greate idea and very creative... well played.

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Lord » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 am

I thought you were being serious for a moment, then I started scrolling down, I asked myself "why the huge space after the writing?".
Then I reached the bottom...
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby socks » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Jojishi wrote:It's been fun knowing all of you. Shit. I can't believe I've come to this decision either but I feel it would be best to leave. It's been years. 6 years in fact, and when I look at that amount of time I just feel like I need to move on. I'm moving on from Pivot as well as this community because I feel both these attachments feed each other. The only way to get rid of one is to get rid of the other.

So, to progress as an animator (and hopefully do this professionally some day) I'm moving on. I'm excited for this new chapter of my life to begin.

Just kidding. To be serious though, I won't be using Pivot forever. I detailed this in an update on my thread, which was unfortunately posted hours before the recent announcement on animator.net, so no one saw it. I'll probably post it again in my new thread on here. But yeah... Regardless of this I'll still be working on getting my last Pivot projects out there and I'll still be in contact with the lot of you on here years down the road. Lots of great things in store for you guys.

Jojishi, i remember when i first met you on youtube, when you only did DBZ shit as your other name, I have stopped pivot aswell, seems like most people move on. Just don't leave just yet!
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby XElite109 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Man I remember when I met Jojishi on YouTube he was my ideal back then :D
Good times good times
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Erif » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:21 pm

whew.. I believed you for a moment..
Erif
Regular
ErifOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:47 pm

I cletched my balls so hard when you said that.
Damn.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Cowboy Memebop » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm

finally quitting. like a true elite would
Cowboy MemebopOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Amir » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:58 am

You still have to finish DBZ 5 and it might take 1-2 years you said, and it's good.
And wow don't do it again, I'm tired of those jokes.
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Return to Entrance Hall