Uhhh, Hey!

Make yourself known here!

Uhhh, Hey!

Postby Swiifts » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Hey, guys! My name is Swiifts and I am a returning animator. Just to give a brief background on myself I have had an on/off relationship with pivot for 6 years. I animated casually and really did not take it seriously before I saw what, I truly think made me want to animate. And that was hamzasaleem64's "Spiderman pivot series". The second I saw it I wanted to create my own series that had a really interesting dialogue, but that didn't happen. I started to make dbz style animations (which at the time had a lot of hype) because I loved executing large combo's and it looked cool..
Now 6 years later, I know with what I want with pivot. And that is to create a pivot series that can give something to the viewers. As if they can grab a connection to the character and in which they can relate. Which is why I am back here. To test my animating skills to the max.
I know the people here will give me the guidance I need in order to reach this goal, and I hope I can also make some good friends here in the pivot community.

Anyways, I need to get on with re-learning everything from the basics. Thanks for taking the time for reading this!
~Swiifts

UPDATE 1 22/5/2016:
Hey guys, ling time not talk! Been busy with IRL stuff but I'm back and I will have an animation for you guys soon! But there something I needed to ask first. What sound effects did pivotpro333 (aside from the dbz ones) use for his "the most epic pivot fight in the multiverse!" I need them for a pivot project Im doing and I would be really grateful if you could help me!
Thanks again guys! New update soon.
~Swiifts
Last edited by Swiifts on Sun May 22, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwiiftsOffline

Re: Uhhh, Hey!

Postby Jack » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:24 am

Welcome to TheDarkDemon, Swiifts!
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Lord » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Have a nice stay. Hope you enjoy it here. ;)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Llama » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Oh hai
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Halsey » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:07 am

Swifts sounds familiar. Welcome, I'm also returning after a 6 year hiatus.
HalseyOffline

Return to Entrance Hall