Going Back To An Old Craft

Make yourself known here!

Going Back To An Old Craft

Postby StickAndSauce » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Good afternoon, DarkDemon. Earlier this week, I decided to get Pivot Animator again and see what was new, and now I'm thinking of returning to Pivot Animator officially. A while back, maybe three-four years ago, I had an interest in Pivot and Stick-Figure Animation in general and had gave my hand at Pivot; I went as far as making from what I remembered a 1400-or-more frame animation, but my computer then went up and under during that and it was lost to the winds of time. After that, my interest sort of faded out.

However, I started having thoughts about animating again earlier this month, and eventually rediscovered in my mind the memory of Pivot Animator. On Tuesday, I found the Pivot Animator website and read about all the changes that have been made in those four years, and downloaded it again. Accompanying that, I also found droidz.org and downloaded a heap of stks so as to start me off. Then, on Thursday, I found Pepper's Sound Pack and downloaded that as well. So essentially, I'm ready to get back to Pivot.

Alongside remembering Pivot, I also remembered DarkDemon, and decided to look it up and found these forums. I had also thought of joining animator.net, but considering it's like a DarkDemon 2.0 the way I saw it when I visited the page, I thought "what's the point?" So, I decided to join you guys, and I think it's going to be a good learning experience, considering--from what I recollect from the DarkDemon Collabs--you guys seem to be pretty top-tier animators.

So, after explaining all of that, hello DarkDemon. Let's have fun. (cheesygrin
StickAndSauceOffline
Active
Active

Re: Going Back To An Old Craft

Postby Clies » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Welcome StickAndSauce, you're totally right there's animators in this forum that are simply amazing. Glad you decided to animate again (cheesygrin
CliesOffline
S.M.O.T.Y
S.M.O.T.Y

Re: Going Back To An Old Craft

Postby Setto » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Welcome man!
Looks like you're really all set to start animating again :3
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic