Does This Look Like A Fancy Topic Title Already?

Make yourself known here!

Does This Look Like A Fancy Topic Title Already?

Postby Eremix » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:16 am

No need to be dishonest here. I'm just going to say things I think needs to be said to greet people as a new man, a new fresh member, a new good looking topic title. I'm also going to describe about myself. This is gonna be a long freaking topic.

I was about to say "Hello" to you guys, but I consider it as too long and too complicated to say and hard to understand. So I'm just gonna go wit-
Hello, I'm Eremix. This isn't my actual name. Seriously, who would name his son Eremix. That sounds as dumb as an uneducated zombie who's been a hobo for a few years.

Here's a little biography about me and my pathetic social life.

I'm a typical highschool guy who loves to be alone and prefer to use time wisely. For example, when my friends asks me to pull out their nose hairs, I would refuse for sure. That's just wasting my time, and has no positive effect to myself.
My main interest is in video games and everything that's related to technology stuff or sort. People sometimes insults me saying that I have no life. But I don't care, I can still play games even though they said things like that... Freaking nonsense. Oh yeah, my second interest is in 2D girlfriends. Man.. I played a lot of galge. I just love these girls. They have unique personalities or something. Unlike these girls at school. They're just the same bunch of things made in the same factory. Talking about love and all that nonsense. Every. Single. One of them do this kind of thing. It annoys me so much. But 2D girls aren't like this. They're interesting and friendly. A little bit shy and attractive. Unlike those trash-talking girls at school. I'm not even interested to rape any one of them.
I hate everything that's related teachers and school. Basically, everyone in school is my enemy. Probably just in my mind, but since I don't really like helping people, I would assume people hates me already. I'm cool with that anyway. I'm currently planning to take over the world, but it seems to be kinda impossible, so I guess I'd give up the idea, and begin making animations and stuff. That's pretty much, almost the same thing.
I think these things are all I can say about myself.

Anyways, I need someone to welcome me here. There must be someone who plays as the host as I play as a guest. Please, welcome me, whoever you are, I need your attention!
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Re: Does This Look Like A Fancy Topic Title Already?

Postby Alexis » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 am

I shall give you my attention.

welcome guy have fun and obey the rules.

we might even become best buds.
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Return to Entrance Hall