It's been a long time

Make yourself known here!

It's been a long time

Postby Pandandamanama » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:35 am

Hey everyone. I don't know how many people (if any) will remember me, but I used to be around a lot way back before all the site switches happened. I had to make a new account because it wouldn't let me sign in with my old one (something with the new site, I assume?). I don't really animate anymore, but when i did I'm pretty sure I was an intermediate? Something like that? who knows. It's been like three years since I last animated anything, or even visited the site, but I figured I'd pop in and see how things are going!

So, hello!
PandandamanamaOffline

Re: It's been a long time

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:44 am

I personally don't remember you, or atleast very vaguely but I remember staring at your signature for hours pondering if the loop will ever stop. Welcome back dude.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Pandandamanama » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:55 am

Thanks! And I just realized I've actually been on this iteration of the site before? I only very vaguely remember it, but it's actually apparently only been around a year since I was last here. Currently waiting on an email to reset my password to try and get my old account back though, I hadn't realized I already had one here. I do apologize for that!
PandandamanamaOffline

Postby Gary » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:17 pm

The password reset function is being a bit weird lately. If you want to, just message me and I'll make a new password you can log in with.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Pandandamanama » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Ah, that's alright. I'm not entirely sure yet at this point if I'll stick around or if i'm just taking my annual trip down memory lane, so if it's alright I'd prefer to just stick to this account. At least this time I picked a password I know I'll remember, :P.
PandandamanamaOffline

Postby Fuel » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

I remember you man! Your parkour animations were awesome back in the day, I'm glad to see you back :D
Shadowlith 2: 5820 frames (complete)

Youtube Channel(StickComex) I Animation Thread!
FuelOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Return to Entrance Hall